Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Willzy View Post
    Bro, removed it about 2 hours ago.
    You still had it previously and I gave you a warning. Still applies even though you deleted it. No harm done, just think of it in the future.

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

[How-to][Guide]DRAGON NEST. JOIN NAO.
    Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ephecat View Post
    hmm will the patch make so it iwll be engrish ingame`?
    I think so, I JUST figured out how to install it and I'm still having some bugs with starting the game without the patches, so here:
    How to download the English patch for DN;
    FIRST OF ALL.
    Download the 3 exe's.
    Click here to download the English patches.
    Take the 3 Patch.exe's out of the folder and put them in your DN folder.
    Run each patch as admin and it should patch your game to English. Make sure that you run every single one of them by order.
    once the patch is done, your game SHOULD be converted to English. (Not sure if it's England English or US English, but either way it's better than Korean.)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Reflection View Post

You still had it previously and I gave you a warning. Still applies even though you deleted it. No harm done, just think of it in the future.

Yeah but you said remove it immediately when it was already removed. Actually, nvm. w/e.
    Last edited by Willzy; 08-22-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the link for the download doesnt work for me could you upload it somewhere else??

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your inbox.

Killsomecero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty im downloading it rigth now

eternalstrife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Willzy View Post
    I think so, I JUST figured out how to install it and I'm still having some bugs with starting the game without the patches, so here:
    How to download the English patch for DN;
    FIRST OF ALL.
    Download the 3 exe's.
    Click here to download the English patches.
    Take the 3 Patch.exe's out of the folder and put them in your DN folder.
    Run each patch as admin and it should patch your game to English. Make sure that you run every single one of them by order.
    once the patch is done, your game SHOULD be converted to English. (Not sure if it's England English or US English, but either way it's better than Korean.)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Yeah but you said remove it immediately when it was already removed. Actually, nvm. w/e.
    Hmm.. all 3 exe's are exactly the same file size, are you sure they're not the same file? xD

Anyway, +rep downloading DN and Patches now

Edit:

Nvm, they are different files

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I'm probably gonna make a Cleric-Priest because I love healing My name will be Codesatoru (or Satoru if its available)

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty. ^^
    Oh yeah, and how do I get this lazy leecher title off? It's starting to get annoying and I'm not a leecher at all.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. this is important too:
    Classes & more important things you should know;
    Classes are as following:
    Warrior
    Archer
    Sorceress
    Cleric
    The classes lead to different roots of classes, which later on will lead into even more roots.
    Warrior: Once level 15 you can choose to be a Mercenary or a Swordmaster
    Archer: Once level 15 you can choose to be a Bow Master, or an Acrobat
    Sorceress: Once level 15 you can choose to be an Elemental Lord/Lady (I call it lady since ele lord is gender locked as a female) or you can be a Force User (FU) xD
    Cleric: Once level 15 you can choose to be a Priest or you can be a Paladin
    How each class goes:
    The warrior branch is amazing at melee attacks and they're very swift with attacking and they're a very good class to use if you're going to basically solo the game 1-20.
    The archer branch is one of my favorites. (I LOVE ranged attack) Bow master + Acrobat + Elemental Lord = Best leveling combo, and also you're pretty much going to level in no time. (I am DEAD serious about the BM AB & EL group, you can kill a CC boss in 16 seconds) also, bow masters can jump 30 feet in the air with their skill.
    The sorceress branch is also one of my favorites, this branch is pretty much a killer, for example, these guys are MASTERS at Area attacks, A cleric a force user and an elemental lord is the best group. FE and EL's have MANY AoE's and can kill mobs fairly easy.
    The cleric branch is my favorite by far. Well, a level 40 paladin has the thunder barrier AoE which is my favorite skill. (You might've seen it in the video, where he jumps and releases bolts EVERYWHERE.) A Paladin is the best class for single-player healing, they have many skills to heal a single target where priests are more balanced and have a couple HoT's, HA's and my favorite, bomb-healing.
    Bomb healing is a healing branch priests have that heal one target and once he dies he's automatically resurrected and the player of your choice dies instead. (It's fun poking around with people in your party that are AFK).
    Paladins are a great class for fighting as well, they're also the best kinds of tanks.
    For those of you who are new to Dragon Nest;
    Dragon Nest (ドラゴンネスト) is a free-of-charge massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by EYEDENTITY GAMES. It uses a non-targeting combat system ensuring that players have complete control over every single one of their character's movements. Dragon Nest requires users to advance their characters by teaming up and traveling into instanced dungeons.

North American Release

At the Penny Arcade Expo in 2009, Nexon America announced that it would be publishing Dragon Nest in North America. It was also announced that Pop Tag! and Vindictus would be released. Originally, Dragon Nest was scheduled for a mid-2010 release. However, at Game Developers Conference in March 2010, Nexon America announced that Dragon Nest was postponed once again and is now projected for an early 2011 release.
    On June 7, 2010, Nexon America announced that a playable version of Dragon Nest would be shown at the upcoming E3 show in Los Angeles along with Dungeon Fighter Online and Vindictus.

(Google has a hell lot of information.)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Yay, "Sergeant". :P

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Man, so many bumps and none of them were actually meant to be. Anyway, can anyone tell me how to make cash? Not IRL money, like forum cash, says I need it to buy stuff to change my name, etc.
    Last edited by Willzy; 10-05-2010 at 09:29 PM.

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm will the patch make so it iwll be engrish ingame`?
    it's sort of the equivelent of google translate. Broken english a lot of the time but you can figure out what it's saying
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

Opirity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just downloaded patch 01 and installed it and now i have Engrish hehe

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DN PVP System.
    If you have tried the fighting system of Dragon Nest, you must eagerly look forward to its PVP system. This weekend I spent a few hours in its Areana( PVP System for Dragon Nest) and now I will make a brief introduction for you.

When you reach LV,10, you can enjoy the PVP in Dragon Nest! For PVP, you need to go to the Arena! The Arena is separated from normal cities, where you could only enter from the Channel List.

How to enter the Arena

Before you enter the game, you need to choose the Channel. In the list you will find some red ones, which are for PVP.

Also you can change your channel while in-game. Click the button on the top right corner of your screen.

After you enter the Arena, you need to find the NPC and talk with him to join the PVP.

Choose the first option and enter the Waiting Hall!

The Arena is like a big hall. You can choose to create a game or join others' games, much like WSG. Also you could choose Play Randomly to join a game quickly, press Ready button to start the fight!

Basic information about the PVP Game.

Important labels you need to know in the pics above:

Player Number : It defines how many ppl will join the fight, 1V1, 2V2, OR 12V12.

Game Mode and Condition:

The first option will be Rebirth, which means if you die in the fight, you can return to the game immediately. And the Condition will depend on the Scores. Each kill will earn you 1 point, and the team who get the requested scores will win the game.

The second option will be Round, which means you need to wait for next round if you die in the fight. And the condition will depend on the rounds you win.

Supply: When a player die, the system will provide supply in the map such as HP, MP

Reward:
    You will get emblems from the PVP system, but I still don't know what can we do with the emblems, Maybe in the next patch we could know the reward rules.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

YESSSSSSS I FINALLY GOT TO LV 15
    Last edited by Willzy; 10-05-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Also, would someone mind posting something? ANYTHING, I need about 2-3 more posts on this thread until I go to the 4th page which I want to make the Gift shop guide etc.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Actually nvm, I need to go, if anyone has questions feel free to post them as I'll answer asap, bb.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this game still in beta?

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

Willzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this game still in beta?
    No, it got out of beta a short while ago.

Boomp, join dis game pplz.
    Last edited by Errage; 08-25-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol its not fun when everything is in chinsese. some things is only in english, and thats BAD english. poorly translated

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast