Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Java coder looking for a bukkit server to dev for!

I've been writing a plugin for the latest bukkit build on a seperate computer in my room.
    Now I just want to write plugins. I don't want to have to go through the process of starting a whole server.
    You can connect to my server and I can show you some things I've done.
    Just a Java coder looking to kill a bunch of time
    And frankly I think i'd be awesome if I could write plugins for a server that people will actually use.

Java coder looking for a bukkit server to dev for!
    Smithey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey i run a server and i dont need a dev but i would like to learn and make plugins with other ppl. If u want i am more than happy to test any of ur plugins.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run a minecraft server with 40,000+ registered members, and ~20-50 online at any given time.

It wouldn't be a paid position as we can barely fund our current set up as it is, however we have plans to address flaws within the infrastructure of the server and hopefully lead to becoming even bigger.

If you are interested in developing with us, or finding out more information, send me a private message on these forums.

ibawolf222's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i would be very interested in having a dev on my server to write plugins and test them i actually have alot of ideas and would like to get them out there but i have no idea how to code myself however i would like to learn that as well but have no clue how to begin doing so if you would like to chill on my server or i could come to yours that would work to i enjoy meeting new ppl and enjoy building great stuff you could reply to this if your interested just give me your ip or ask for mine i also have a teamspeak server to make it easier than typing everything out and if your not interested just reply to this and let me know thank you for your time ibawolf222