I sell Gw2 gold for North America and Europe menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DiosAshuraGold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sell Gw2 gold for North America and Europe

Hello everyone, I introduce myself,
    I am DiosAshura, I have been selling gold for more than 2 years,
    I started at PlayerAuctions and I am currently at IGV.com,
    but the commissions that these pages have are a bit high,
    so I think that a deal directly with the client is the best for both.

The amount of gold and the price could vary, therefore they will be in this excel. -> Stock/Price Gw2 Gold

If you are not sure about making a direct exchange, you can also visit the following link, IGV will act as an intermediary -> "https://www.igv.com/Guild-Wars-2-Gold"

You can find me by my name "DiosAshuraGold", When I am available to sell gold, I set the delivery speed to 30 minutes

Remember that you can only get 500g of gold weekly, but the message will still be saved in your inbox until the following week.
    If you want any item let me know in advance so I can either build it or buy it in the bazaar.

I accept transfers via Skrill and Theter (Binance), I prefer the latter, the commissions are really low
    You can contact me on Discord - > DiosAshuraGold#6016
    PS: I will not deliver the gold, until I see the money in the balance. I have bad experiences :c
    I sell Gw2 gold for North America and Europe-feedback2-png
    Last edited by DiosAshuraGold; 04-10-2023 at 05:12 PM.

I sell Gw2 gold for North America and Europe