Guild Wars 1 Link Guild Wars 2 hall unlock service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

charr0326's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guild Wars 1 Link Guild Wars 2 hall unlock service

This boosting will be done without the use of bots or third party programs which may result in a ban.

You must have all 4 Campaigns (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and EOTN) and have them completed and/or near completion.

If you do not have a GW1 account, please contact me so that I can help you complete a trilogy+Northern account

I will need access to your account to complete for you. I will be the one on your account. When I am on your account, I will put my status as "Offline".

I will dedicated the necessary under Devotion, Fellowship, Honor, Resilience and Valor in your Hall of Monuments (HOM).

(HOM 10/50-30/50 This service can be completed under guidance without accessing your account. Of course, I can access your account to complete it faster and simpler.)

Hall Of Monumnets 15/50 9 USD(It takes 2 hours to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 20/50 15 USD(It takes 8 hours to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 25/50 22 USD(It takes 16 hours to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 30/50 32 USD(It takes 2 days to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 35/50 47 USD(It takes 4 days to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 40/50 80 USD(It takes 6 days to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 45/50 350 USD(It takes 20 days to complete)

Hall Of Monumnets 50/50 650 USD(It takes 35 days to complete)

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals 1000USD (It takes 40 days and 50 days to complete)

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals + 50/50 hom 1100 USD (It takes 40 days and 50 days to complete)

Payment method PayPal , contact me for other payment methods

I only have the two IDs below, Skype and Discord, other usernames or similar ones, that’s not me

Discord : charr0326#7845

Guild Wars 1 Link Guild Wars 2 hall unlock service