Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it.. not a bad bot. the payment system is terrible. Good thing the mmominion boys finally got their stuff together. Its been free open beta for a week now, was hard to catch on too, but even for a noob programmer like myself i made my own clock addon! Check it out! MMOMinion

[Review]Firy - a Guild Wars 2 bot - tutorial to come(maybe)
    nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yorhey View Post
    The bot is ammazing and does things that NO OTHER GW2 BOT CAN DO YET.
    - Yes, it crashes lol , no I'm just kidding, name me one thing for example please ..

What does this mean btw? """ Other paid bots I have tried do not look as nice, but run much better."""" Post a link on here to whatever bot you think runs better, because that is BS. All the bots (Macrogoblin, ,mmoviper, gw2 minion, and any others) that you can pay for are completely horrible in comparison to Firy.
    Considering the fact that you wrote this a week ago where gw2minion was not even available for public, taking in another fact that it is still free for everyone to try out and although it sais open "beta" it already runs far more stable than anything else out there, I say you were simply lying in that sentence above and you have never tested it yourself. I do agree however that macrogoblin and especially the keypresser moviper are not what nowadays people demand from something that calls itself "bot".

Kudos to juju for beeing able to handle the really tricky threading-stuff in gw2 by just using .NET and asm injection.
    Last edited by nippel; 11-15-2012 at 03:46 AM.

yorhey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I put GW2 Minion in the list. No I didn't try it, you are right. But there was no lie in that, just deductive reasoning. For instance: If you go to a restaurant that you know has shitty food and they have a new 'delicacy' on the menu that sounds absolutely scrumptious, you can assume that it may taste better then the rest of the menu, but you will have the same mediocre experience that you have every time you go there. Follow me here?

Also, from what I have read, the gw2 minion has tons of trouble vendoring your items when bags are full, has trouble repairing when needed. Not sure if I heard anything about using way-points. Doesn't deposit collectibles. I don't know what else. Maybe that is what the whole LUA interface is for: Create a bot that paths and has built in support for addons, don't release anything else but the pather and addon-er. That way the minion crew can work on updates while the community developes the rest. I hope that isn't the philosophy here.

Either way, I'm not here to argue, and I apologize if it seems that way. I was simply bringing to light the fallacies/false information that so many people bring to the table about Firy.

Back to the restaurant thing one last time. Firy is like the Chic Fil-A that has been at your local corner forever. It has been there for a long time, they serve good product, and you don't have to make it yourself. The other bots are like a BurgerKing or McDonalds that is still being built. You know they have decent product, but it doesn't compare to the quality of Chic Fil-A. You may go back and forth a bit, but in the end, noone ever says the latter two are better than the former. (Also, the latter two still need to be built, there will be cool stuff perhaps for gw2minion in a month or two, but in the same time, who knows how the other bots will evolve...just sayin)

nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, from what I have read, the gw2 minion has tons of trouble vendoring your items when bags are full, has trouble repairing when needed. Not sure if I heard anything about using way-points. Doesn't deposit collectibles. I don't know what else.
    You meant it was just not yet in the pve bot module, yes. But time changes things and new functions get in on a daily basis. deposit,sell,buy,equip,fart with items got added to the functions today and tomorrow they go into the lua bot module itself. Then there is no need for "selecting" a merchant or similiar, it will automatically find the nearest on the mesh. waypoints? it uses a fully fledged navigation system that freely navigates inside the meshed out area that is easily and fast done by everyone. By the end of this week it will automatically pickup not yet discovered/explored waypoints,PointsOfInterest,Vistas and above all, it knows what Heart-quest you have already done and which one you did not yet finish. Events are going in as well, just need some more days to identify each one in the masses of available events lol.
    The users are creating new freely available lua modules nearly every day, some are pretty nice for wvwvw, not sure if the ones I have heared from are getting released by the creator... lets just say some spells dont have a range-limit ...on a fortress in wvwvw this is hillarious fun

Did I mention the new automesh generation that goes into GW2minion this week ?
    Last edited by nippel; 11-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Snuset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this does not work on windows XP

Aoifern's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an honorbuddy key that I do not use anymore, would anyone want to trade for firy? If so PM me please.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789