0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind i found it, thanks anyway

[Release] Tomatoes' Event Running AFK Bot.
    w4st3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alcor75 View Post
    To them saying this do not work, the developer said that you need to tune the coord for pixelsearch for the target health bar, upper left x, y....bottom right x,y. That explaon whu you do not attack.
    Dude you didnt read properly :
    Originally Posted by Tomatoes99 View Post
    Edit: okay now that the servers are up I just edited the script so you just have to put in your x and y resolution. Disregard rest of this post!

You need to set the coordinates in "Pixelsearch" to match where the red enemy health bar appears in your screen. The first 2 numbers are the top left, and the second 2 are the bottom right. It just needs to be the general area. It will probably be fine if you can just make a good guess.
    Compile, open the script and press "=" to start it. "Pause" key on your keyboard pauses it, "X" closes the script.
    He made a ratio in the script wich helps find the health bar without having to set pixelsearch. You're supposed to enter only you screen resolution. But something goes wrong... :/

EDIT: btw i tried editing the pixelsearch with the right coords and bin the ratio thingy, still only tabs and tabs and tabs...
    Last edited by w4st3; 08-29-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Tomatoes99's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w4st3 View Post
    Dude you didnt read properly :

He made a ratio in the script wich helps find the health bar without having to set pixelsearch. You're supposed to enter only you screen resolution. But something goes wrong... :/

EDIT: btw i tried editing the pixelsearch with the right coords and bin the ratio thingy, still only tabs and tabs and tabs...
    Yes! The problem was that I accidentally reversed the division in "$x/yrat"! oops! Please try the new version.

w4st, if you tried the new version and it didn't work, and if you are 101% positive you entered the coords in correctly, the only thing I can think of is that the color for "red" of the mob health bar is different on your resolution. Do you think you could take a screenshot and post the color in hex here for everybody to use? I also increased the tolerance to "5" so this may help you.
    Also be sure to change what skills the bot uses to suit your action bar.
    Yes, you should use ranged skills because this version of the bot does not move unless you tell it to.
    Last edited by Tomatoes99; 08-29-2012 at 01:56 PM.

w4st3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup i saw you reversed the ratio, corrected that and still not working.
    Then tried to change the color, i spoted with Window Info the color, and ended up putting "0x9E2313, 10" in the script. (tolerance of 10 shades might be a bit too much...)

I tried your new script, with your color set and mine, it still doesn't work.

There might be a problem with coords maths : i spotted the right coords for me, they should be 784, 88, 1032, 97.
    With my 1920/1280 =1,5, the factor 474 for the top left is not enough. Should be about 523.

But still, when i tried to get rid of the ratio calculation and entered the right coordinates of health bar it still didnt worked !
    Something's gotta be broken with your "if pixelsearch = true then DoEvent".

GW2yoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomato, after you updated the script it won't target monters or do anything after presseng "=". My resolution (1366-76 is already set in the new code so I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Btw. great script cant wait to make it work and give rep, your doing a awesome work.

noker's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GW2yoyo View Post
    Tomato, after you updated the script it won't target monters or do anything after presseng "=". My resolution (1366-76 is already set in the new code so I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Btw. great script cant wait to make it work and give rep, your doing a awesome work.
    Same problem here

Dkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small issue i have now that i cant fix is that when he kills a mob he doesnt stop casting skills? how can i fix that?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w4st3 View Post
    Yup i saw you reversed the ratio, corrected that and still not working.
    Then tried to change the color, i spoted with Window Info the color, and ended up putting "0x9E2313, 10" in the script. (tolerance of 10 shades might be a bit too much...)

I tried your new script, with your color set and mine, it still doesn't work.

There might be a problem with coords maths : i spotted the right coords for me, they should be 784, 88, 1032, 97.
    With my 1920/1280 =1,5, the factor 474 for the top left is not enough. Should be about 523.

But still, when i tried to get rid of the ratio calculation and entered the right coordinates of health bar it still didnt worked !
    Something's gotta be broken with your "if pixelsearch = true then DoEvent".
    Hmm.. scratching my head here.. What if you tried using the latest version (1.0.4) and setting that line to
    PixelSearch(0, 0, 1920, 1280, 0x962014, 5)
    That will make it attack when there is red ANYWHERE on your screen. If you try that and your character attacks we could narrow it down to a problem with coords.

Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    A small issue i have now that i cant fix is that when he kills a mob he doesnt stop casting skills? how can i fix that?
    OK I think I know what was causing this. Hope I fixed this for you--try latest version.
    Last edited by Tomatoes99; 08-29-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Dkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dkid ([Release] Tomatoes' Event Running AFK Bot.)
    OK I think I know what was causing this. Hope I fixed this for you--try latest version.
    Now it's not even attacking anymore and you forgot to put start , stop keys in it but i've done that myself

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    Now it's not even attacking anymore and you forgot to put start , stop keys in it but i've done that myself
    Are you sure you're using the latest version? If you are, any "not attacking" problems are probably a problem with the pixelsearch. I just tested the attack functions again and they work. I also re-added the buttons--oops!
    Last edited by Tomatoes99; 08-29-2012 at 04:05 PM.

GW2yoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the cords and the bot is running, the only problem now is: When you attack a target, it casts 3-4 spells, and then find a new target attacks the new target, and then start running to attack yet another.

Dkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks i found my issue thanks for the wonderfull script

Dkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the cords and the bot is running, the only problem now is: When you attack a target, it casts 3-4 spells, and then find a new target attacks the new target, and then start running to attack yet another.
    Change the buttons of your skills dont let them default like they are in the script but change them like you use them

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. It attacks for 6 seconds, then it presses tab and it will attack whatever it finds. If you want it to attack the same target for longer, you can add more lines of "randskill" and "shoot1" to
    Code:
    Func DoEvent() ;Attacks until it can't find mobs.
    	  $r +=6000
    	  RandSkill()
    	  Shoot1(1.5)
    	  RandSkill()
    	  Shoot1(1.5)
       EndFunc ; >DoEvent

GW2yoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tomatoes99 View Post
    Right. It attacks for 6 seconds, then it presses tab and it will attack whatever it finds. If you want it to attack the same target for longer, you can add more lines of "randskill" and "shoot1" to
    Code:
    Func DoEvent() ;Attacks until it can't find mobs.
    	  $r +=6000
    	  RandSkill()
    	  Shoot1(1.5)
    	  RandSkill()
    	  Shoot1(1.5)
       EndFunc ; >DoEvent
    Thanks. It still runs in the middle of the fight, is there a way to just change the 6 seconds instead of adding more attacks?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast