Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was testing the teleport today just wanted to leave my feedback.The teleport does work but it seems that when i teleport i really dont teleport.I use it then try to mine every thing seems to work but does not mine.Also when i teleport a mob can still hit me from where i teleported from.I am sure you know about this if not now ya do.Awsome work and please keep the update's coming.

[Release] gZoom
    Gw2Sales's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you got mixed up. I know about this whole story.

I told them my hack I was using was my Unamed project and that I been using it in CoF and would be offering my services to people for speed runs.

A member who uses your gzoom assumed I was using your hack probally and also he was flaming me because he thought he was the only one to know of the CoF exploit and as soon as his party members came to me for the service because I was cheaper he found who I was and got mad. Also the fact that I told people who had no clue on how to do the exploit basically made him lose his business which obviously lead him to rage.

I never said I was the programmer of gzoom. All I told them was I was a developer for a speedhack and anti gravity. As soon as that happens they only think of your program.

Then he reported you. Please make sure you actually talk to both sides to understand what is going on.

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Samson123 View Post
    I was testing the teleport today just wanted to leave my feedback.The teleport does work but it seems that when i teleport i really dont teleport.I use it then try to mine every thing seems to work but does not mine.Also when i teleport a mob can still hit me from where i teleported from.I am sure you know about this if not now ya do.Awsome work and please keep the update's coming.
    There is some delay sometimes depending on how far you travel, so this teleport is not ideal for mining sorry.
    *M*

Samson123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thank you very much.I will keep trying it out.I am crafting right now so would be nice to go to trading post then back to my crafting area.
    One more thing how long of a delay should i expect?Ive been sitting here for about 5 min and still no go.
    Last edited by Samson123; 09-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Tylar_1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something interesting when I was trying out the teleporter.
    It worked when I clicked teleport, move a few step and used a movement skill like bull's rush or whirldwind.
    After that all the NPC/Ores will spawn.
    Might want to try out fellows!

Gualtieri's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can skip the delay, just roll away and cast movement spells, like "Whirlwind Attack" or "Charge".

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.4 Released
    Added save/load list to teleporter, no save to disk function yet.

1.5 Released
    You can now save and share lists
    Last edited by 1M1; 09-28-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    *M*

Aith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the encoding for that xyz file export? How do I manually edit it?
    Looks like XML with its brains scrambled. Possible to just export to xml?
    Last edited by Aith; 09-28-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Jclofsho's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gw2Sales View Post
    I believe you got mixed up. I know about this whole story.

I told them my hack I was using was my Unamed project and that I been using it in CoF and would be offering my services to people for speed runs.

A member who uses your gzoom assumed I was using your hack probally and also he was flaming me because he thought he was the only one to know of the CoF exploit and as soon as his party members came to me for the service because I was cheaper he found who I was and got mad. Also the fact that I told people who had no clue on how to do the exploit basically made him lose his business which obviously lead him to rage.

I never said I was the programmer of gzoom. All I told them was I was a developer for a speedhack and anti gravity. As soon as that happens they only think of your program.

Then he reported you. Please make sure you actually talk to both sides to understand what is going on.
    ACTUALLY, you **** head you said & I QOUTE, "You should be thanking me for knowing this method and using my tool..."
    got more screen shots if u want so suck my dick no one wants your program anyways, your just a copy of the great 1M1.
    WHO ****ing goes on a thread, goes into the party of the thread, NOT PAY for the services I have provided, then ask me to thank you?! lul. GL buddy ill post all the screen shots on on the next thread u even try to make ****ing bitch

Aith's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This version doesn't work (1.1 did)

It loads up, I can do a few things like click enable teleporting and hit save location and it all works, but about 3 seconds after its loaded it locks up (pegs one of my CPU cores at max). Looks like thats when it kicks off its scanning routine, which has issues.

Can you include a toggle to just disable the repeated scanning?

thebluefish's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aith View Post
    What's the encoding for that xyz file export? How do I manually edit it?
    Looks like XML with its brains scrambled. Possible to just export to xml?
    It looks to be that he just serialized the listbox as a whole, different from a dedicated saving/loading class. Hopefully in a future release we'll have proper saving/loading.

Gw2Sales's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jclofsho View Post
    ACTUALLY, you **** head you said & I QOUTE, "You should be thanking me for knowing this method and using my tool..."
    got more screen shots if u want so suck my dick no one wants your program anyways, your just a copy of the great 1M1.
    WHO ****ing goes on a thread, goes into the party of the thread, NOT PAY for the services I have provided, then ask me to thank you?! lul. GL buddy ill post all the screen shots on on the next thread u even try to make ****ing bitch
    If you haven't noticed...you should check my hack. Idiot.

1M1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aith View Post
    This version doesn't work (1.1 did)

It loads up, I can do a few things like click enable teleporting and hit save location and it all works, but about 3 seconds after its loaded it locks up (pegs one of my CPU cores at max). Looks like thats when it kicks off its scanning routine, which has issues.

Can you include a toggle to just disable the repeated scanning?
    The scan will turn off it it fails.

Originally Posted by thebluefish View Post
    It looks to be that he just serialized the listbox as a whole, different from a dedicated saving/loading class. Hopefully in a future release we'll have proper saving/loading.
    Yes it is just a serialised listview atm as that was the fastest way to do it for now, if you look at the file in notepad++ though you should be able to figure out the format if you want to do it manually.
    *M*

aloysim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there seems to be a problem with the bot, it was working fine last night. however now its Scanning for process and taking up a lot of ram again

s3nse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    downloaded and tested it yesterday and had the same issues. taking a lot of ram and scanning for process the the whole time

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast