Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to stress this again, but I'm curious how these bots can claim to mine 1800 shards/hr when a human can at best do 700-800/hr. This to me implies the bit must be either using a teleport/speed hack or an instant mining hack. Both if these are very dangerous and not something the average user should want to risk on their main accounts.

which bot??
    sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spald View Post
    I hate to stress this again, but I'm curious how these bots can claim to mine 1800 shards/hr when a human can at best do 700-800/hr. This to me implies the bit must be either using a teleport/speed hack or an instant mining hack. Both if these are very dangerous and not something the average user should want to risk on their main accounts.
    Most are telehacks. I've been able to get 1800 shards in about an hour, but that was using an exploit that causes double yield nodes to constantly respawn, in addition to the 400 GP abilities.

nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont use gatherteleport hacks, really, it looks so damn r*****ed that you get reported all over the place. A proper navigation in the bot is the key to success.

Spald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To a large extent, I agree with avoiding telehacks. At least on any account you plan to main. They're great if you're trying to raise Gil to sell, but that account will eventually get caught. I've had friends who've lost their first accounts using them in this game. It's funny also when you see some market board listing 5 stacks of 5,000 shards at once, only to see them all disappear in a couple of hours with no sales history and you never see that seller name posting again.

daihatsou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -----deleted-----
    Last edited by daihatsou; 01-12-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got two accounts banned using MMOMinion. I never got banned using Viperbot or Buddybots. Buddybots for WoW are by far the most sophisticated retail bots available. I recently purchased a key for Rebornbuddy (from bossland) and it is not really functional. It is a disgrace to Bossland! It needs a lot of work before a new player can simply turn it on and expect it to start questing.
    Last edited by Lavillana; 03-30-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12