Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the same email but did not use this bot. I use 2 different one for gathering and one for crafting. I am guessing its a perma ban but hope it is just a temp. Looks like I got my account was deleted. My retainer is still selling stuff on the market and I tried to make another character with the same name and would not let me so my character is still in the system.

Kefka Bot - FFXIV Bot
    KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    Guys be extremely careful using this bot. I just got suspended/terminated from using it. >.< I didn't edit one of the profiles and were clearly visible on one of the nodes. I suspect I got reported and now my account is suspended. I am still not sure if I am just suspended or is terminated because the beginning of the email say I am suspending due to botting, while at the end, it say "Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service acccount, we have terminated the Final Fantasy XIV service account registered to this email in accordance with the Final Fantasy XIV User Agreement."

IT REALLY SUCKS!!!
    That sucks Alphy, seems like they are doing another ban wave here. I still haven't been banned yet and I use it all the time. If you used any other bots they could be the culprit as well. But I imagine if a GM catches you teleporting with his/her own eyes, thats a ban for sure.

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
    Still having issues with gathering. Bot will not gather by it's self. I load any premade profile and it teleports around no problem but when it gets to node it doesnt not target node and doesnt try and gather. The only way it will start gathering from node is if I wait till I just teleported to node then I have to right click on node very fast. No clue whats going on. I have adjusted global z and I'm within range of node because I can gather it manually. I also reset keybinds to default with no luck. Any help is welcomed. Thanks in advance
    Is anyone else having this issue, I see 2 people here having the issue, but that's it. Trying to think of why this would be, need more information from you guys.

Are you on a laptop? Do you have a Numpad? Did you change your keybinds at all?

critmonster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had that issue on a few nodes it trys to target the node before it appears due to server lag and skips to the next one.

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by critmonster View Post
    i had that issue on a few nodes it trys to target the node before it appears due to server lag and skips to the next one.
    Hmm, yeah it could be all lag, I will add more of a delay in the next update, between everything. I was trying to optimize it to do everything as efficient as possible. I always forget that these servers are very laggy at times. So next update, if it feels slow, just remember that it's going to be compensating in case of lag. You can always keep the old version too if you want the more efficient one.

Also, on a side note for those of you worried about being banned/suspended. I advise you to try not to bot this thing 24/7, give it a rest from time to time. I bot about 8-12 hours per day and I'm still going strong on my accounts.

Alphy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
    That sucks Alphy, seems like they are doing another ban wave here. I still haven't been banned yet and I use it all the time. If you used any other bots they could be the culprit as well. But I imagine if a GM catches you teleporting with his/her own eyes, thats a ban for sure.
    All I know was that it was quick, I've set the bot up at a new area, went away for less than 20 mins and got the email. When I check my bot stopped gathering and had the key item menu up (probably pointed at a mob). I was still in the system and didn't think much of it till I noticed I was clearly visible while teleporting on at least two nodes.

Anyways I can't get in, it say I am suspended when visiting the moogle site, but the email clearly say I am terminated. >.>

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update will be out by Friday!

Mythoss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any walk throughs on how to set the paths? I need to farm some items that aren't part of your preset botany paths. How do I set it underground?

popoccino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi kefka, Is the update on friday supports multiclient? Cause i got alot of accounts and i want to use the bot for all of my accounts.

hilion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail because on 10/23/2013 you breached the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.

We have confirmed that you have violated the following rules and agreements upon an investigation.

------------------
    SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
    1. Registered Users
    Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
    (b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
    2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.
    Seems like i got hit. :-[
    Ah well time to move onto a new game.

Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend that you guys stop botting for a day or 2 to see if this is a ban wave happening or what.

jcham1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Customer:
    This notice is to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement that occurred on 10/23/2013. Specifically, you have violated following Section(s) of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.

------------------
    SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE
    1. Registered Users
    Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
    (b)You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website or Services in any manner that is in violation of this Agreement or of any applicable law or regulation;

FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement
    2.1 Cheatingand Botting. You may not create or use any unauthorized cheats,bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software orhardware designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may nottake advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.
    I got hit with the same ban email from 10/23, and I currently use 3 different accounts that each use exclusively different bots. Only the Kefkabot using account was banned, and I run the 3 accounts simultaneously for about 5 hours a day each using different IPs. I've tried to isolate each account enough to pinpoint a ban being from the specific bot in use, and it does seem to be something with Kefkabot that may be the culprit. I cannot say for sure, but from the looks of the situation it seems highly probable. I also verified my name was completely hidden on each node prior to use, so I do not believe I was seen teleporting and was reported by another user.

popoccino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jcham1988 View Post
    I got hit with the same ban email from 10/23, and I currently use 3 different accounts that each use exclusively different bots. Only the Kefkabot using account was banned, and I run the 3 accounts simultaneously for about 5 hours a day each using different IPs. I've tried to isolate each account enough to pinpoint a ban being from the specific bot in use, and it does seem to be something with Kefkabot that may be the culprit. I cannot say for sure, but from the looks of the situation it seems highly probable. I also verified my name was completely hidden on each node prior to use, so I do not believe I was seen teleporting and was reported by another user.
    I think i have to agree with you. I used other bots and im not banned til now. But when i used kefka to one of my account, It is banned 1 day after i used it. I dont know if i just got lucky to have my other accounts not banned. I dont really understand.

ladygamer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/14
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here, guess the they are cracking down on 'teleporting' bots.

Mythoss's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update with this? Kinda sucks I dropped $20 to not be able to use it safely

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast