0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    Hi Tassabra, what version of the script are you using? Are you in borderless windowed mode?
    2.1 and borderless, yes.

FinalBruteLogin
    sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, Turbobee. I just updated to 2.0 before I went to work this morning, so I didn't have time to check out your awesome script. It just hung up on an empty character screen since I don't have and NA/EU characters. My guys were in limbo during the server reservations, and then SE closed the reservations when they found my legacy characters. It's a mess, I know...

I'd also like to thank you for the fortune I've made in gil. Between your script logging me in on demand and MMOViper, my mining is pure gold, literally and metaphorically, and I can run it all using my phone as a remote desktop. A million times, thank you!

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sol82 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Turbobee. I just updated to 2.0 before I went to work this morning, so I didn't have time to check out your awesome script. It just hung up on an empty character screen since I don't have and NA/EU characters. My guys were in limbo during the server reservations, and then SE closed the reservations when they found my legacy characters. It's a mess, I know...

I'd also like to thank you for the fortune I've made in gil. Between your script logging me in on demand and MMOViper, my mining is pure gold, literally and metaphorically, and I can run it all using my phone as a remote desktop. A million times, thank you!
    No problem! Thank you for the rep! I'm not sure if you noticed but I pushed out version 2.1 which corrects some issues from 2.0. Please give that a try when you have a chance. In the meantime I will try to catch the JP errors so the script will work equally for NA/EU players and JP players.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tassabra View Post
    2.1 and borderless, yes.
    This is a bit odd, does it do this every time or just once? 1920x1080 is my native resolution so I've had more time to test that version than any of the others. I'd say I'm a bit stumped if it happens every time. The only other thing i can think of is to ensure your mouse is sitting still when the script is running. Also compiling the script before running it helps in some cases as well. Actually one other thing, another user mentioned that adding a Sleep(350) after every MouseClick call helped his friend, you may want to try that if you are comfortable making changes to the script.

joshuadaymon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.1 goes through the login process once then stops i have no idea why,, i tried adding sleep(250) after the last mouse click with no success

same issue as Tassabra same res and gamma.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joshuadaymon View Post
    2.1 goes through the login process once then stops i have no idea why,, i tried adding sleep(250) after the last mouse click with no success

same issue as Tassabra same res and gamma.
    joshuadaymon, I'm quite curious as to why this is occurring. If you would trust me enough to do a remote desktop session with you using gotoassist, I'd like to see this problem in action. It won't be as smooth for me to see using gotoassist but I can get the jist. Another option which would require more work on your part but would provide me better viewing experience, setup a twitch.tv stream and save the video. Doesn't have to be twitch.tv can be any desktop recording program and you could even upload it to youtube. I'd like to see you try the script a few times in a row to confirm it happens everytime at a certain point.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.1 and borderless, yes.
    Tassabra, I extend the same offer to you that I gave to joshuadaymon. Videos of the problem in action are also very helpful.

Tassabra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just logged in on first try. Will upload a video as soon as i get 90k'ed again.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just logged in on first try. Will upload a video as soon as i get 90k'ed again.
    Sounds good though I have a feeling Square Enix finally fixed the server load problems. I've have spoken with many free company members today who all got in with no problems.

Tassabra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a new problem. If you get booted with 90k it gives you 3012 for an extended period of time although FC mates reprt me being out of the game.

Sent you a PM with video link.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a new problem. If you get booted with 90k it gives you 3012 for an extended period of time although FC mates reprt me being out of the game.

Sent you a PM with video link.
    Thank you I have viewed your video and I think I have an idea of what is going on. Would it be possible for you to send me png format screenshots of that error? It will help me debug what pixels are being detected in order to tell the script how to work around it. I'll need one for the following resolutions:

1280x800
    1280x1024
    1366x768
    1680x1050
    1920x1080

When you see the error again, take screenshot in your native resolution, then [Windows Key] + "D" to show desktop and change to lower resolution... rinse and repeat. Having screenshots will be important as it will let me write new code for detecting new pixels with this error. At the very least I need one for 1920x1080 if you don't have time for the others, but I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to send screenshots for each resolution as I haven't encountered a 3102 since Phase 4 and would like to correct this problem for everyone.

Tassabra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's NOT the 3102 that's causing this. I had the same issue with 1017.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's NOT the 3102 that's causing this. I had the same issue with 1017.
    I understand what is happening, it is a flaw in the design to try and accommodate all errors with as little pixel searching as possible. Unfortunately with the recent server upgrades I don't know when I'll be able to test/debug the script to fix the problem. The next logical step for me would be to go the route of image searching or search for more than one pixel location at a time on the actual error number so I can differentiate between the errors.

What is happening in the video you sent me judging by the mouse positioning, the script thought it received a crashing error, meaning once it clicked ok the game would shutdown. So it is waiting at the startmenu for the process to end but instead since that never happens the script doesn't move on. A quick and dirty fix would be to shut the game down which would likely fix your problem though the script would be less efficient since it restarts the entire game more often. Here is what you need to do so you at least have full automation for the time being.

Open the main FinalBruteLogin script, go to line 166, you should see the following line

Code:
    			;Sleep(1000)
    Change it to

Code:
    			ExitGame()

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345