Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. The only thing I can think of is that your client is registering all of my excessive amounts of requests to go forward (numpad0). I will make you a special version of 1.5 to see if that works for you where it only sends double input on the initial start of the script to gain focus (single action/non-spam action). Server load right now is low so unfortunately I can only test it through to logging in.

Once you're logged in the only way to get mouse input back is to terminate the script with F3.

Pause works if you're still trying to login.

The reason I haven't done a single action version yet is because I was trying to figure out that hanging issue. I still have a feeling the hang is caused by vibrations of the mouse, so this version will prevent that. Sorry I couldn't test this more tonight, I will test it more thoroughly tomorrow when the load is higher. This version comes with an extra file, just leave it in the same directory and execute the finalbrute script. Let me know how it goes and thank you for your patience while I try to sort out these phantom bugs

FinalBruteLogin
    tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be awesome having a 1680x1050 one, or just explaining which coords relate to what(printscreens of the cursor locations) and I would be able to edit into a 1680x1050 version of it

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tozededao View Post
    Would be awesome having a 1680x1050 one, or just explaining which coords relate to what(printscreens of the cursor locations) and I would be able to edit into a 1680x1050 version of it
    Since you asked I will explain the process. If you can get the coordinates and colors setup properly I'll even post your version or at least save the variables for future revisions.

I'll explain variables from V1.4 and greater as I feel they have a better layout. Go over to the settings portion of the script and you'll see variables similar to below. I'll add new comments here explaining better how to get them. For any settings with a fourth value of 1 or 0, LEAVE IT. It is an internal setting that needs to stay at what it is.

;Start Button Location and Color... Basically you want to center your mouse somewhere on the Start button in the white area. You'll know you have the right coordinates when the color code turns 0xffffff
    Global $StartButtonCoord[4] = [ 917, 836, "0xffffff", 1 ]

;Behemoth Check Location: this comment is misleading and out of date. It is actually supposed to say something more like "Server Ready Check". basically when the server name pops up in the upper right hand corner this gives the script the ok to move forward. What you want to do is center your mouse in the white square box to the left of the server name until you get a STEADY/STABLE 0xffffff. Enter the new coordinates.
    Global $ServerCheckCoord[4] = [1472, 107, "0xffffff", 0 ]

;Behemoth OK, click first character slot: this comment as well is outdated and should be more like "First Character Click". Basically just center your mouse over your first character slot, some where closer to the left side and record the coordinates. This tells the script to click the first character once it has the OK.
    Global $FirstCharacterClickCoord[2] = [1524, 144]

;Login Confirmation Dialogue OK Button............... this one is pretty much self explanatory. When you see the OK/Cancellation box pop up that confirms you character selection, you want to mouse over the OK button but this time you want to center in on color 0xcccccc or 0xffffff. I've had different success pinpointing the coordinates in each resolution.
    Global $LoginConfirmCoord[4] = [ 898, 551, "0xcccccc", 1 ]

;Error Box Location... this one is super easy. When you get an error 1017 just put your mouse somewhere inside of the Error box so you get color code 0x0d0d0d. Record the new coordinates.
    Global $ErrorCoord[4] = [ 980, 521, "0x0d0d0d", 0 ]

;Error OK Box Location... this one is also very easy, just get the coordinates of the OK button inside of that same error 1017 box so the script can click it. Actually now that I Think about it this probably isn't necessary since I changed to numpad0, however record it anyway for good measure. mmmm yeah probably can skip two settings that are purely for clicks now that I Think about it. nevertheless this is how my scripts are setup right now, so it's your choice if you want to try without getting these coordinates.
    Global $ErrorConfirmCoord[2] = [ 954, 599 ]

Finally, one last setting that isn't in the settings section. it was an afterthought to do other resolutions. scroll down til you see something like this.

;Create the GUI
    GUICreate ( "Status Window", 300, 100, 1620, 950,-1 , $WS_EX_TOPMOST)

OR

;1366-300=1066 and 768-130=638
    GUICreate ( "Status Window", 300, 100, 1066, 638,-1 , $WS_EX_TOPMOST)

I had different comments in some scripts. Lets focus on the last setting there. See where 1066 and 638 are? For the new value where 1066 is, just do XRes-300. For the new value where 638 is, just do YRes-130. XResolution x YResolution... you get the idea.

If any of my directions were unclear please let me know.
    Last edited by turbobee; 08-30-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Mav's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my script, the best part is that you can leave the window in the background and it will still work. Should work in any resolution, and requires auto-hothey.

ScrollLock to start and INS to pause, or stop it when it's done.

Edit: this script uses the number pad 0 method to login. If there's a queue the script will appear to cancel your queue, however Final Fantasy doesn't remove you from the queue even after you press cancel, just wait a few minutes and you should be logged in.

Code:
    ScrollLock::
    WinGet, programid, List, FINAL FANTASY
    Loop
    {
    ControlSend,,{Numpad0}, ahk_id %programid1% 
    Sleep 200
    }
    INS::pause
    Return
    Last edited by Mav; 08-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mav View Post
    Here's my script, the best part is that you can leave the window in the background and it will still work. Should work in any resolution, and requires auto-hothey.

ScrollLock to start and INS to pause, or stop it when it's done.

Code:
    ScrollLock::
    WinGet, programid, List, FINAL FANTASY
    Loop
    {
    ControlSend,,{Numpad0}, ahk_id %programid1% 
    Sleep 200
    }
    INS::pause
    Return

This would work but like all other numpad 0 spammers it will cancel the queue window if it pops up.

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    I see. The only thing I can think of is that your client is registering all of my excessive amounts of requests to go forward (numpad0). I will make you a special version of 1.5 to see if that works for you where it only sends double input on the initial start of the script to gain focus (single action/non-spam action). Server load right now is low so unfortunately I can only test it through to logging in.

Once you're logged in the only way to get mouse input back is to terminate the script with F3.

Pause works if you're still trying to login.

The reason I haven't done a single action version yet is because I was trying to figure out that hanging issue. I still have a feeling the hang is caused by vibrations of the mouse, so this version will prevent that. Sorry I couldn't test this more tonight, I will test it more thoroughly tomorrow when the load is higher. This version comes with an extra file, just leave it in the same directory and execute the finalbrute script. Let me know how it goes and thank you for your patience while I try to sort out these phantom bugs
    thanks will test today after work!

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, so heres what I got.

Code:
    ;Start Button Location and Color
    Global $StartButtonCoord[4] = [ 810, 815, "0xffffff", 1 ]

;Behemoth Check Location
    Global $ServerCheckCoord[4] = [1231, 108, "0xffffff", 0 ]

;Behemoth OK, click first character slot
    Global $FirstCharacterClickCoord[2] = [1286, 189];Second character Slot
    ;Global $FirstCharacterClickCoord[2] = [1286, 140];First character Slot

;Login Confirmation Dialogue OK Button
    Global $LoginConfirmCoord[4] = [ 778, 541, "0xFFFFFF", 1 ]

;Error Box Location
    Global $ErrorCoord[4] = [ 1020, 565, "0x0d0d0d", 0 ]

;Error OK Box Location
    Global $ErrorConfirmCoord[2] = [ 845, 580 ]
    For some reason it is not working, I press F1 nothing happens, it also goes this way even using 768p resolution on my monitor and trying the 768 script.

Edit2: Ok, got what was wrong, even though FFXIV was running on my main monitor, and the window spy said both window and onscreen coordinates were correct. If i change my setup to 1monitor only it works.
    Last edited by tozededao; 08-30-2013 at 03:41 PM.

ephiron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for this

sometimes it gets stuck on the last part where it says world is full, and you have to press 0 or click ok, then it starts up again.

otherwise pretty good. rather press 0 every few minutes then pressing it constantly while having to be careful for queue popup

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ephiron View Post
    thank you for this

sometimes it gets stuck on the last part where it says world is full, and you have to press 0 or click ok, then it starts up again.

otherwise pretty good. rather press 0 every few minutes then pressing it constantly while having to be careful for queue popup
    ephiron thank you for the feedback. Could you let me know which version/resolution you are using? I've made attempts in a few versions to correct this so I just want to see which versions still exhibit this problem.

ephiron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    ephiron thank you for the feedback. Could you let me know which version/resolution you are using? I've made attempts in a few versions to correct this so I just want to see which versions still exhibit this problem.
    FinalBruteLogin - 1920x1080p - Ver 1.3

itsmemario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leetdemon View Post
    This would work but like all other numpad 0 spammers it will cancel the queue window if it pops up.
    Setting a macro on keyboard has been working for me. I might be canceling ques but i go afk for 5 minutes come back and im in game.

Mav's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leetdemon View Post
    Originally Posted by itsmemario View Post
    Setting a macro on keyboard has been working for me. I might be canceling ques but i go afk for 5 minutes come back and im in game.
    This. They macro will appear to cancel your queue if there is one, but it doesn't actually kick you out of the queue, so the still script works.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys at this point in time I think I've been defeated by square enix servers. The new NA/EU server list not popping up error is rather hard for me to script around and keep the flow of things. Also as for the hangs, at this time the released versions I have seem to work fairly well so I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I will at some point release the mouse version of the script because I thought that one worked rather well despite some intermittent issues. If anyone wants to improve on my script and release new versions of it in this thread please feel free to do so.

EDIT: This post isn't relevant anymore as I was able to resolve the issue; I'll be actively fixing more bugs as I come across them.
    Last edited by turbobee; 09-03-2013 at 09:23 AM.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please try "FinalBruteLogin - 1920x1080p - Ver 1.7-ClickEdition.zip". I had a lot of success with this version during my tests. Not a single hang.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tozededao View Post
    Hey, so heres what I got.

Code:
    ;Start Button Location and Color
    Global $StartButtonCoord[4] = [ 810, 815, "0xffffff", 1 ]

;Behemoth Check Location
    Global $ServerCheckCoord[4] = [1231, 108, "0xffffff", 0 ]

;Behemoth OK, click first character slot
    Global $FirstCharacterClickCoord[2] = [1286, 189];Second character Slot
    ;Global $FirstCharacterClickCoord[2] = [1286, 140];First character Slot

;Login Confirmation Dialogue OK Button
    Global $LoginConfirmCoord[4] = [ 778, 541, "0xFFFFFF", 1 ]

;Error Box Location
    Global $ErrorCoord[4] = [ 1020, 565, "0x0d0d0d", 0 ]

;Error OK Box Location
    Global $ErrorConfirmCoord[2] = [ 845, 580 ]
    For some reason it is not working, I press F1 nothing happens, it also goes this way even using 768p resolution on my monitor and trying the 768 script.

Edit2: Ok, got what was wrong, even though FFXIV was running on my main monitor, and the window spy said both window and onscreen coordinates were correct. If i change my setup to 1monitor only it works.
    tozededao, I'm glad you were able to get the variables setup and working. I also run more than one monitor, though I didn't have to disconnect any to get it running. I'm wondering if you run yours on your primary screen as set by windows? I think that has a lot to do with coordinates. Anyway I'm glad you were able to get it working. If you end up getting variables set for 1.7 based on comments I provided in script please let me know and I'll post a version with your variables.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast