3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Few facts about ZOS support and how they ban

1) usually they give you 2 warnings(suspension for 3 days) for 3rd party programs or macroses, and 3rd time - final ban
    If an account is witnessed for botting in game by a Gamemaster, then the account is subject to a 72 hour suspension. If the account continues to violate our Terms of Service by engaging in the botting behavior, the account is suspended again. The third violation results in an account ban.
    2) sometimes if you really unlucky they can permaban you without 2nd warning, if you have warnings ON THE FORUM, LOL
    I refer back to my previous email where I stated that we have overwhelming evidence that supports our reason for the ban. You were also additionally suspended from our forums in January and issued several warnings for inappropriate comments made on our forums between November and February. In fairness, your account should have been banned instead of being suspended on August 25 due to the history of violations.
    3) They probably keep their logs no more than 90 days, one of the CS team told me this
    4) All of them has the account at https://www.linkedin.com/ so if you wanna know their surname and all other info - google, it may help in the appelations
    5) ZOS CAN BAN YOUR PC BY HARDWARE ID AND IP - if you have 207 error saying smthing like "Incorrect credentials, game client locked,please try again in 10 minutes." you need to reinstall your windows and change hardware+ip, because only this can help.
    6) i will expand this list in the future
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 09-19-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Few facts about ZOS support and how they ban
  2. Thanks Alkesta, magina68, gstadia (3 members gave Thanks to QuadroTony for this useful post)
    cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was perma-banned without warning for duping back when the game was new, which I did not participate in nor did I receive duped items (as I didn't trade). I refuted with them for over 15 emails, and they wouldn't relent and eventually stopped replying. Finally sometime shortly before the free-to-play change they finally lifted the ban without notice or reason.

QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    werid, man
    but your ban lifted, nice
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5) point edited and updated

Princeofsands's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wondered where you had gone to Quadrotony

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they reading this topic
    they become call yourself by random names now lol