Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name me a game that hasnt gotten old after the first month....ESO has the ability to reel me back in though. I'll keep subbed as long as they provide content at reasonable updates.

Anyone else feel like this game got old fast?
    viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you consider "reasonable updates"?
    ]

rubbershere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    What do you consider "reasonable updates"?

fragnot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im VR 10 and see ALOT of people, all around the zones. I dont think many people have left, im actually pretty sure its raising in numbers.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rubber, I'm confused. You said you would stay subbed as long as they provide content with reasonable updates, and you post a screenshot of a gm banning bots?
    ]

pjsparkles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rubber, I'm confused. You said you would stay subbed as long as they provide content with reasonable updates, and you post a screenshot of a gm banning bots?
    He didn't say that, I did. And what I mean is simple things that can keep the game balanced and fair for all. PvP is my main thing, and this vamp business going on right is a no-no for me. But seems like it was slightly taken care of. If they can provide content with things like Craglorn semi-often, I'll stay subbed

Oh also, maybe small scaled PvP if the subs numbers are high enough. Don't want Cyro to turn into an Illum ghost town.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I read in the AMA, they have no plans to add small scale PVP. Which is unfortunate, since it worked rather well in GW2. As far as updates, I think they said they plan to put out craglorn type of zones out every 6 months.
    ]

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I read in the AMA, they have no plans to add small scale PVP. Which is unfortunate, since it worked rather well in GW2. As far as updates, I think they said they plan to put out craglorn type of zones out every 6 months.
    No I just wanna buy your bot im using Minions atm since its free, and I can't buy your bot since you use paypal i buy most things with my creditcard like a paypal express

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread got ninjaed like crazy!
    I am not sure about the subscription or the player base. I am sure tough that people normally tend to write this kind of posts and people responding to them are within hte same context.

ESO for me is so much better then WoW in terms of content and mechanism. Yes tackling ESO as you normally do when you play wow then its a lot of content to grind. Its been out 1 month and people are complaining of getting bored and tired of grinding VR levels. Guess what if you focus on getting to end game and play veterans rank only to get to V10 then hell yeah.

But than again, please do wow from 1-60 and compare it. That is a bore.

You are just addicted to get to max level fast, as i am, and therefore its a bit of bore.

If then on the other hand compare content between ESO and for example WoW then i can imagine that you say that WoW is so much better since its reall not. Just look at mmo-champion that shows of the new models for wow and amazes on good the look. Then look at ESO and its not in the same leguae to be honest.
    Compare the PvP options on WoW with Cyrodill etc.

Its not even close.

WoW have a larger community and players that have a history and cant let go of that. It wins and looses on its community, not on the game itself.

I have 3 million XP to V10 so i am prepared for Craglorn i think. If you are bored levling, focus on the main story(Cadwells Journal) and the POI(Anchors/Dungeons) and it goes much faster. Also go for the high end zones first if you can beat the mobs or group for them. The last zone for me nets 100K xp per solo dungeon and anchor where as mobs are 463xp.

And dont play to level, but rahter enjoy the content and level by doing it.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

mrnice's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already hit VR10 and have to say it was both the most frustrating(in terms of challenges) and fun leveling i ever had in any mmo.
    Compared to WoW, you really have to think and actually be concentrated during instances or just doing quests. In WoW i used to watch movies or did whatever else while healing instances, doing quests and whatever. Healing in eso is really challenging and thus a lot of fun.

Compared to wow the professions are really good. It actually feels worth spending time creating stuff, deconstructing as you have an actual use for what you created. I remember in wow i created tons of stuff while maxing out a professions and it all went straight to the vendor.

Beside that, generally i feel the gameplay, the graphics and atmosphere are really really nice.

The only negative thing or feature i would like to see in the future is smaller team pvp. For example Rift has some pretty decent battlegrounds/warzones however you wanna call it. Stuff like capture the flag, defend abc, gather xyz. That would be awesome.

Aside from that, i'm pretty satisfied with the game right now, i don't even have full epic gear till now and the next content patch is already standing in line, awesome!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed with you both the game hasn't even been out 2 months fully and people are moaning and groaning about it, the game is fine all mmos will have bugs and fixes no game is perfectly launched'

fearfart's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    39/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely agree with Mrnice, it's great to play an MMO that actually makes you use your brain for more than a few moments. People are mainly butthurt because they either die a ton at the veteran ranks or because they can't steamroll into some loot pinata raid I think. It's great to be able to see the content of other factions without having to drop my character for an alt. This may be the most 'main friendly' mmo i've played to date. I really hope it does well, and does not go f2p. The f2p community is the scum of the MMO pile....

betterfuture's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt even get to 50 and got bored with it, but I've played a lot of MMO's and get when you get to the high end is when it really gets good. I personally enjoyed ff14 more so went back to it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12