[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mephuser1000 View Post
    Mr Viet,

This is how you can differentiate Client-side from Server-side in Bluehole Korea Games:
    1) Switch on FPS display (You need a good GFX card and >16GB RAM)

2) Anything that is Server-side will cause your FPS display to drop to 20 and below. (Even using the lowest graphics settings on a High-end GFX Card)

3) An example of Server-side is Warehouse and Inventory. (Notice how the game stutters/freezes/pauses when you scroll down the Warehouse items. This is because Bluehole puts in so much routines to scan/rescan/compare/verify values from the server).

4) Some parts of Skills Menu is client side because pressing K loads the Skill Menu instantly without FPS drop or lag.

5) But resetting Skill Points is server side because there is like a 1.5 sec to 5 sec pause/hang/lag when you reset skill points.

6) Anything that changes the numeric values in Warehouse/Inventory is impossible.

7) I suspect functions/features like gambling for stats such as Refining Stones, upgrading Artifacts, Combining Runes and maybe Roulette are server side because they do give the final results instantly (and it gives a delay progress bar which takes 5? sec to complete). But then again, I did not take note whether the FPS drops on these actions.

Killing the processes would be too slow. On the other hand, using a firewall software to block them would be instantaneous.

But then Gameguard is such a notorious rootkit (see nProtect Gameguard = Rootkit Heads up. :: RaiderZ General Discussions). All the processes would not be visible from Taskmanager or any legit firewall that uses default Windows API.

The Bans are definitely not player reports. The Bans are automated, without GMs needing to do anything. If you know how few employees that Trion allocates for Devilian, you will know that most if not all sections are automated.

You can kill the process before opening the hack and it won't open again until you re-launch the game. In his case though, unless he tries to hide the fact that he's been banned 11 times already, chances are the smallest lagspike that will cause a disconnection could get him banned. Also, gameguard isn't installed on my PC, kernel level (Ring-0) debuggers would see it. Sure, the game has the code for it, but like it was confirmed by viet, it's not running at the moment.

If the bans are automated, and we're all using the same thing, then I really don't get how viet and I have never gotten a ban. We're literally changing and rerouting code around for 10+ hours a day.

PS: How certain are you about the FPS drop? I had noticed most UI related mouse over like minimap does that. This has been the same issue in Tera (Also by bluehole) and the reason I quit the game, the game not being smooth enough. I always thought it was shitty programmer though and not waiting for a routine to finish. In which case it's still shitty programming as the client doesn't need to lock up and wait for an answer. Some games allow you to specifically set modes like what you're talking about and it feels very different. IE: "Lockstep" connection setting in Path of Exile. This really doesn't feel like lockstep, more like very very poor resource use for some functions that makes the client stutter. -- The minimap for example; You already have the name of the mobs on the minimap locally, but when you mouse over them, the FPS drop happens.

Who knows, I may be wrong.

Also Viet, I have a lot of other things to do and a big surgery on the way. My task for the time being will be to update the hacks when a patch hits and provide support in this thread. I'll still fiddle with packets as it's not something I've tried yet and we already have someone else who PM'd me about it, so I'd like to see if I can figure out its structure.

Also; If anyone has these DLL's; I would like to have a look at them. They are not included in the main folder anymore, but as of a few months ago they still were.

PurpleClient.dll
    168.00 KB
    PurpleClientDummy.dll
    376.00 KB
    PurpleServer.dll
    388.00 KB
    Last edited by Parog; 01-11-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack
    xXK1ll3rXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account has been banned now too. I think the culprit is Faster Lightning Sphere.
    Last edited by xXK1ll3rXx; 01-11-2016 at 10:11 AM.

imapwnurface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far no bann on me, ive got several crash but it wasn't clientside crash, no ginoreport or etc. everything work well.

Parog did u discover new hacks?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imapwnurface View Post
    so far no bann on me, ive got several crash but it wasn't clientside crash, no ginoreport or etc. everything work well.

Parog did u discover new hacks?
    What do you mean not client side crash? A crash is a crash. lol What were you doing when it crashed and what did you have enabled?

Also, although I made the GUI / compiled it so Trion wouldn't have easy access to how we're hacking the game; Viet is the one doing 90% of the reversing right now and he's spending a lot of time trying to find out more things. For each thank you've given me, please give him one too, as without him the only thing on this hack would be the Skill Freeze. You can thank one of his posts in the thread, or simply click this and give him reputation as well -- http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/repu...tion&p=3383944
    What's a Parog?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    What do you mean not client side crash? A crash is a crash. lol What were you doing when it crashed and what did you have enabled?

Also, although I made the GUI / compiled it so Trion wouldn't have easy access to how we're hacking the game; Viet is the one doing 90% of the reversing right now and he's spending a lot of time trying to find out more things. For each thank you've given me, please give him one too, as without him the only thing on this hack would be the Skill Freeze. You can thank one of his posts in the thread, or simply click this and give him reputation as well -- http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/repu...tion&p=3383944

well, actually made some kind of a bot for necro hell runs, but sometimes the game freezed on loading screen, but it happened really random

6. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to imapwnurface for this useful post)
    xviet4xlife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More update for those who care. I been working on a better way to adjust movement speed, still haven't perfected it. And i'm getting really tired of working on it, want to move onto other things.

This script is limited. It requires you to constantly change your movement speed in order to activate. Everytime you enter dungeon you need to use a spell or some method to increase your movement speed and set it back to default. Same thing goes for when a monster/player slow you.

Code:
    define(address,"Devilian.exe"+226F009)
    define(bytes,E8 22 8E 09 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
    alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(cheat)
    label(code)
    label(return)

newmem:

cheat:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)5 // search for any value of 5
      JNE code // jump to normal if value does not = 5
      mov [esi+1c],(float)8 // change 5 to 8
      jmp return // return to normal

code:
      call 02707E30
      jmp return

address:
      jmp cheat
    return:

[DISABLE]

address:
      db bytes
      // call 02707E30

dealloc(newmem)

What this does is it'll simply search for the value 5 in the registry. If it finds 5, changes to 8 (the highest movement speed without d/cing). This script is not as good as the AoB. the region of memory we have at the moment only activates when you tell the game to change value (Mounting/Un-Mounting). I (We) now know that the game stores default movement speed elsewhere. If we find this default movement speed, then we can easily have speed hack permanently without having to constantly rescan/change the value. So everytime we enter Dungeon, get slowed etc, this default movement speed region should, in theory, be the key to a perfect speedhack.

Also slows/movement speed debuff is part of another region. There is another code controlling how much movement speed you lose. If we find it, we can prevent our characters from being slowed.

What i learn is that the game saves our default movement speed of 5. No matter how much we increase it from this memory region, the game will still remember 5. When we mount, the game saves 5 but allows us to increase to 8. When a player cast a slow debuff on us, it does not - out of 8. It will always minus out of the default movement speed of 5. So somewhere, there is another memory address that handles our default movement speed.

This is my opinion. I could obviously be wrong.

Released for those who are for some reason interested. Not as good as what's already on the trainer.
    Last edited by xviet4xlife; 01-12-2016 at 12:08 AM.

8. Thanks Parog, imapwnurface (2 members gave Thanks to xviet4xlife for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reupaded.

Even better version of speed hack. It will work for most movement speed debuff. Needs to be paired with AoB scan to do the "Initial startup". So have this new script running all the time. And everytime you enter/leave dungeon you must activate speed hack in the trainer. After that, anything that happens within the zone should still maintain your speed hack. Tested with a few numbers of monster that causes movement speed debuff. As long as the debuff they cast is in the range of 10s,20s,30s, etc percent then you should be fine.

If for some reason the monster spell reduces your movement speed anything inbetween the "-Ty" for example 55 percent or 52 percent then it wont work. I don't know any spell debuff that does that though. They mostly stay in the "-Ty, exp thirty fourthy fifty etc."

Code:

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
    alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(base1)
    label(base2)
    label(base3)
    label(base4)
    label(speed8)
    label(base5)
    label(code)
    label(return)

newmem:

base1:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)5
      JG code
      JNE base2
      JE speed8

base2:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)4
      JG code
      JNE base3
      JE speed8

base3:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)3
      JG code
      JNE base4
      JE speed8

base4:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)2
      JG code
      JNE base5
      JE speed8

base5:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)1
      JG code
      JNE code
      JE speed8

speed8:
      mov [esi+1c],(float)8 // change X to 8

code:
      call 02707E30
      jmp return

address:
      jmp base1

return:

[DISABLE]

address:
      db bytes
      // call 02707E30

dealloc(newmem)
    this script does a constant check for values being change. Does not support weird decimals numbers. It constantly scans for 5/4/3/2/1 and if it catches one then it'll change to 8.
    Last edited by xviet4xlife; 01-12-2016 at 01:20 AM.

10. Thanks Parog, mephuser1000 (2 members gave Thanks to xviet4xlife for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xviet4xlife View Post
    More update for those who care. I been working on a better way to adjust movement speed, still haven't perfected it. And i'm getting really tired of working on it, want to move onto other things.

This script is limited. It requires you to constantly change your movement speed in order to activate. Everytime you enter dungeon you need to use a spell or some method to increase your movement speed and set it back to default. Same thing goes for when a monster/player slow you.

Code:

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
    alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(cheat)
    label(code)
    label(return)

newmem:

cheat:
      cmp [esi+1c],(float)5 // search for any value of 5
      JNE code // jump to normal if value does not = 5
      mov [esi+1c],(float)8 // change 5 to 8

code:
      call 02707E30
      jmp return

address:
      jmp cheat
    return:

[DISABLE]

address:
      db bytes
      // call 02707E30

dealloc(newmem)

What this does is it'll simply search for the value 5 in the registry. If it finds 5, changes to 8 (the highest movement speed without d/cing). This script is not as good as the AoB. the region of memory we have at the moment only activates when you tell the game to change value (Mounting/Un-Mounting). I (We) now know that the game stores default movement speed elsewhere. If we find this default movement speed, then we can easily have speed hack permanently without having to constantly rescan/change the value. So everytime we enter Dungeon, get slowed etc, this default movement speed region should, in theory, be the key to a perfect speedhack.

Also slows/movement speed debuff is part of another region. There is another code controlling how much movement speed you lose. If we find it, we can prevent our characters from being slowed.

What i learn is that the game saves our default movement speed of 5. No matter how much we increase it from this memory region, the game will still remember 5. When we mount, the game saves 5 but allows us to increase to 8. When a player cast a slow debuff on us, it does not - out of 8. It will always minus out of the default movement speed of 5. So somewhere, there is another memory address that handles our default movement speed.

This is my opinion. I could obviously be wrong.

Released for those who are for some reason interested. Not as good as what's already on the trainer.
    Its not a little bit dangerous? i mean if you find this default move speed value in the memory region, and then the hack would be released with changed default move speed value, then all the work muss be done for Trion is a search for theese changed values. It can be even searched with an if-else statement on client start-up. It would be more safe if we could able to change the default value, till we are in the dungeon. Once we exit or finish then i think it should change it back, because for now there is no way to activate accidentaly the speedhack while leaving the dungeon, so we can use it much safer. Also the default values in memory region is keep changing so its harder to track down.

But well.. im not that pro programmer as you guys so im maybe totally wrong

Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imapwnurface View Post
    Its not a little bit dangerous? i mean if you find this default move speed value in the memory region, and then the hack would be released with changed default move speed value, then all the work muss be done for Trion is a search for theese changed values. It can be even searched with an if-else statement on client start-up. It would be more safe if we could able to change the default value, till we are in the dungeon. Once we exit or finish then i think it should change it back, because for now there is no way to activate accidentaly the speedhack while leaving the dungeon, so we can use it much safer. Also the default values in memory region is keep changing so its harder to track down.

But well.. im not that pro programmer as you guys so im maybe totally wrong

Hmm i think you are getting mixed up with my words. I meant the game saves a "Client-Sided" version of our default movement speed that is not active. And before it transfer this "Value" into a xmm registry, it always saves itself. So when we change our movement speed inside of the xmm registry we can speed hack. BUT the catch is that when a monster cast a movement speed debuff on us, it'll always be subtracted from this "Saved" value of 5, not the xmm registry value that we have modify.

But this does NOT mean we are changing the physical memory in Trion servers to adjust our movement speed. LIke you said, that would be silly and illegal.

P.S. i believe we are diving into this "Theory" to much. This is just a theory that i believe might be true. It probably not even true. In fact the answer is probably in front of our face the whole time.

SmoothGold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find it kind of weird that no one have released a proper bot yet

Thanks for the share!

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SmoothGold View Post
    Find it kind of weird that no one have released a proper bot yet

Thanks for the share!
    Scales of economy doesn't permit the release of a proper bot. No self-respecting big-time-public bot seller is going to script a bot for a low-grade Pay-to-Win game like Devilian. Especially, when the game company is TRION.

15. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to mephuser1000 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mephuser1000 View Post
    Scales of economy doesn't permit the release of a proper bot. No self-respecting big-time-public bot seller is going to script a bot for a low-grade Pay-to-Win game like Devilian. Especially, when the game company is TRION.
    This. This times a million.
    What's a Parog?

izi1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban. I started this hack yesterday just to get thru story line on the beggining. 10 min using hack ? and got message today morning my acc was banned or suspended.
    Wont use this hack anymore.

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by izi1988 View Post
    Ban. I started this hack yesterday just to get thru story line on the beggining. 10 min using hack ? and got message today morning my acc was banned or suspended.
    Wont use this hack anymore.
    Game is dying extremely fast. It's now $1.80 for 100g in Devilian. Used to be $10 during release week.

izi1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe its dying, but remember DEX prices going UP so Gold sellers have to reduce prices because whats the point buying GOLD and there's a risk of ban if some1 can buy DEX (7.5pound) and sell for 300-350 gold. If DEX going up prices falling down

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast