[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soseeri402 View Post
    hmmmm...really nothing to report..was using skill freez / move / aaspeed / autoit
    from when this was up till now but still alive..
    didn't find a point of using zoom so didn't use it\
    just way too perfect until i got no shiit to report
    I found a use for you. :P Zoom out so you can see players before they see you, that way you can use it to quest as well.

I haven't gotten a crash or a DC today. Been using it for a while, afking on and off.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack
  2. Thanks soseeri402 (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    soseeri402's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried with zoom too no dc at all...seems like its not getting detected

Flow25's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello big Thanks for this nice Hack

Is this only save for the Steam Version or i can use this with normal Glyph Version ?

Is the Steam Version Saver as the Glyph version ?

Sorry my English is not the best :P

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They both use the exact same client right now. I use glyph, viet uses steam. They are both just as safe as the other.
    What's a Parog?

Flow25's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks.
    I have make a short test.
    Zoom Out Worked, Move Speed worked, but Evoker Only (Fast Lightning Sphere) not worked for me.
    I not see difference on /off, what is the trick ?

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flow25 View Post
    Ok thanks.
    I have make a short test.
    Zoom Out Worked, Move Speed worked, but Evoker Only (Fast Lightning Sphere) not worked for me.
    I not see difference on /off, what is the trick ?
    Restart the entire game, shoot lightning sphere and mimic the sound in your head, the tempo if you will. Then turn it on and you'll see it's much faster than it was. I don't think it goes back to normal without restarting the game so you can't really compare without restarting it.
    What's a Parog?

8. Thanks tester030 (1 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    aktinidio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING: They have just banned me. If you are playing with your main account, i suggest you to stop using the hack.

xXK1ll3rXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aktinidio View Post
    WARNING: They have just banned me. If you are playing with your main account, i suggest you to stop using the hack.
    Maybe you got reported by another player.

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point, I'm no longer of afraid of being banned. No point playing if I can't use cheats.

imapwnurface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive got an question.

Is it possible, to make an self-closing exe or something like that, wich closes itself upon using the hack?
    i think it would be a lot safer, because as i see the fast lightning just need to be used once on every start, then u can even close the exe / CE and it wont turn off.

Flubleah's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned aswell, used all features.

I never turned speed hax off - probably reported; however, did not see anyone explicitly tell me they were going to report me.

Didn't like the game anyways, seemed like a boring diablo 3, and we all know how much that game sucked.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After your 10th ban, there's no way you're not getting flagged when you make the account. What have you done to make sure they don't find out it's you? Also, have you gotten ANY crashes?

I've been using everything EXCEPT the Lightning Sphere (other character) for over 12 hours played now and still no ban.

I'm also questing though, in the #-2 channels because there's less players, and only doing dungeons to get new weapons. I'm assuming they probably check people who skip the story and just do dungeons, as this would be the easiest to write a bot for.

If you do try it again, when you open the game, kill the following 2 processes: ClientMonitor.exe and GnCrashReporter.exe -- The game still runs without them, and they both have to do with sending information back to the publisher. I've been doing that.

Originally Posted by imapwnurface View Post
    ive got an question.

Is it possible, to make an self-closing exe or something like that, wich closes itself upon using the hack?
    i think it would be a lot safer, because as i see the fast lightning just need to be used once on every start, then u can even close the exe / CE and it wont turn off.
    You can shut down the EXE yourself to test how well that would work. Some hacks need to be re-applied as they get overwritten by the default values. Test it out, open the hack, enable whatever cheat, close the hack. They won't be disabled, but if they get disabled (movement speed overwritten by your mount or a speed buff for example) by the game like some do, then you'll have to open the hack again to re-enable them.
    What's a Parog?

xviet4xlife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it feels like i'm the only one still actively searching for additional ways to cheat in this game. If anybody with knowledge of Cheat Engine want to help i can lead you in the right direction.

We know for a fact that Attack animation is client sided. And with manipulation the animation in the game, we can achieve many things. Such as movement speed etc.

There is a very good chance that attack speed in this game is server sided, but that doesn't mean we can't find other ways to manipulate a way to attack yeah.

So if we are able to find the animation value of a specific spell (Such as Flame Shuriken), and possibly freeze the animation so it doesn't play, or prevent the skill animation from having a delay, we can (In theory) make our character cast Flame Shuriken faster. Giving us a ghetto version of attack speed manipulation.

So please, if someone can, find this. I have been searching but no luck. If you find it, please contact me. I'll return the favor.

Other possible things we can do -

Is "Straight to boss ticket" handled by the server? Or handle by the client? We should explore more into this.

Are Solo Dungeon monster server sided or client sided? Maybe we can manipulate these monster. Such as HP, XYZ coords etc.

Is Roulette wheel server or client? Can we manipulate the "Randomness" of it?

etc. So please take the advantage of using Cheat Engine with this game by finding out new cheats and contributing.
    Last edited by xviet4xlife; 01-10-2016 at 09:54 PM.

16. Thanks Parog, soseeri402 (2 members gave Thanks to xviet4xlife for this useful post)
    soseeri402's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xviet4xlife View Post
    Well, it feels like i'm the only one still actively searching for additional ways to cheat in this game. If anybody with knowledge of Cheat Engine want to help i can lead you in the right direction.

We know for a fact that Attack animation is client sided. And with manipulation the animation in the game, we can achieve many things. Such as movement speed etc.

There is a very good chance that attack speed in this game is server sided, but that doesn't mean we can't find other ways to manipulate a way to attack yeah.

So if we are able to find the animation value of a specific spell (Such as Flame Shuriken), and possibly freeze the animation so it doesn't play, or prevent the skill animation from having a delay, we can (In theory) make our character cast Flame Shuriken faster. Giving us a ghetto version of attack speed manipulation.

So please, if someone can, find this. I have been searching but no luck. If you find it, please contact me. I'll return the favor.

Other possible things we can do -

Is "Straight to boss ticket" handled by the server? Or handle by the client? We should explore more into this.

Are Solo Dungeon monster server sided or client sided? Maybe we can manipulate these monster. Such as HP, XYZ coords etc.

Is Roulette wheel server or client? Can we manipulate the "Randomness" of it?

etc. So please take the advantage of using Cheat Engine with this game by finding out new cheats and contributing.
    Additionally we can try find a way to fool around with the chest box
    for example make the treasure chest to drop certain jems / equip and certain amount of it.
    like fixing the drops from the chest
    this would allow us to have like 1gold drop instead of 100silver and can make it to drop g5 gems instead of g3gems. if this is impossible maby we can make this drop 2g3 gems instead of just dropping one.
    in these way, we can make money and even if we get banned we can try to move the money to other accounts b4 getting banned so nothing is worried XD
    or even better, one of the problem we have , artifact / devilian weapon enchaning, we can make the success rate to be 100% or stuff like that? or make artifact enchanment to have same upgrade exp for both ael's tear and alon's tear

*im willing to help out with searching code or stuff like that...but not so close with CE...causing me not able to help you out
    if you can teach me how to do it, or which section to look for, i can give some helps! PM me if you need me *

mephuser1000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xviet4xlife View Post

We know for a fact that Attack animation is client sided.
    Mr Viet,

This is how you can differentiate Client-side from Server-side in Bluehole Korea Games:
    1) Switch on FPS display (You need a good GFX card and >16GB RAM)

2) Anything that is Server-side will cause your FPS display to drop to 20 and below. (Even using the lowest graphics settings on a High-end GFX Card)

3) An example of Server-side is Warehouse and Inventory. (Notice how the game stutters/freezes/pauses when you scroll down the Warehouse items. This is because Bluehole puts in so much routines to scan/rescan/compare/verify values from the server).

4) Some parts of Skills Menu is client side because pressing K loads the Skill Menu instantly without FPS drop or lag.

5) But resetting Skill Points is server side because there is like a 1.5 sec to 5 sec pause/hang/lag when you reset skill points.

6) Anything that changes the numeric values in Warehouse/Inventory is impossible.

7) I suspect functions/features like gambling for stats such as Refining Stones, upgrading Artifacts, Combining Runes and maybe Roulette are server side because they do give the final results instantly (and it gives a delay progress bar which takes 5? sec to complete). But then again, I did not take note whether the FPS drops on these actions.

Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    If you do try it again, when you open the game, kill the following 2 processes: ClientMonitor.exe and GnCrashReporter.exe -- The game still runs without them, and they both have to do with sending information back to the publisher. I've been doing that.
    Killing the processes would be too slow. On the other hand, using a firewall software to block them would be instantaneous.

But then Gameguard is such a notorious rootkit (see http://steamcommunity.com/app/218470...6743386177699/). All the processes would not be visible from Taskmanager or any legit firewall that uses default Windows API.

The Bans are definitely not player reports. The Bans are automated, without GMs needing to do anything. If you know how few employees that Trion allocates for Devilian, you will know that most if not all sections are automated.
    Last edited by mephuser1000; 01-11-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast