[Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 201
  1. #16
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1527
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks G/R
    540/265
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chihiro View Post
    dose anyone know a way to Auto Select Mobs in the game?
    I'm sorry, what does that have to do with this thread? Am I missing something?
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #17
    Lithi Defi's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    I've updated the first post, let me know if anything else needs to be clarified. Thanks again for the feedback!

    EDIT: Updated with a full out auto-attaching cheat table for an easy 1 click use of this hack. If you find something else like this and would like the same thing / would like to collaborate, send me a PM.
    thanks a lot for the effort
    but it isnt working anymore after the update. The address might be changed?

    btw. is it possible to modify the movement speed a bit (i know the teleport movement in the other topic, but want a smooth behaviour). Or might there be a way to make skills not waste rage/energy?
    Last edited by Lithi Defi; 01-07-2016 at 05:56 AM.

  3. #18
    mephuser1000's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Thanks! I think it just got released a few days / weeks ago. I was just fiddling around while waiting for someone to log on. Looks like I'm going to have some fun with this game until they implement an anti-cheat.
    Are you guys using a customized/undetectable Cheat Engine and Steam-Devilian client on this?

    Because the normal Glyph Devilian client has GameGuard activated and it detects/insta-bans Cheat Engine and your account.

    Tested several modded-copies of Cheat Engine and it still triggers the GameGuard anti-cheat on the Glyph-Devilian client.

    So for the Master-effect-on-skill cheat, every time you shut down the Devilian client and relog, do you need to redo the cheat after relog?
    Last edited by mephuser1000; 01-07-2016 at 09:19 AM.

  4. #19
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1527
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks G/R
    540/265
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lithi Defi View Post
    thanks a lot for the effort
    but it isnt working anymore after the update. The address might be changed?

    btw. is it possible to modify the movement speed a bit (i know the teleport movement in the other topic, but want a smooth behaviour). Or might there be a way to make skills not waste rage/energy?
    I have to revamp the first post, but the new download link, with updated addresses is there. Everything should work.

    Rage / Energy is most likely server side, so probably not. Then again, skill mastery should have been server side as well.

    There's a speed hack now included in the trainer. All found and coded by xviet4xlife. Go thank him.





    Originally Posted by mephuser1000 View Post
    Are you guys using a customized/undetectable Cheat Engine and Steam-Devilian client on this?

    Because the normal Glyph Devilian client has GameGuard activated and it detects/insta-bans Cheat Engine and your account.

    Tested several modded-copies of Cheat Engine and it still triggers the GameGuard anti-cheat on the Glyph-Devilian client.

    So for the Master-effect-on-skill cheat, every time you shut down the Devilian client and relog, do you need to redo the cheat after relog?
    The NA Glyph client does not have GameGuard activated at the moment. Been using this since I made the post and my account is still up.

    Master effect is saved on the server once you get the master skill. No need to do it again.



    NEW FEATURE WITH THIS UPDATE

    • Speed Hack

    Make sure you are not mounted / using movement speed skills and enable it. It can take a couple seconds to kick in and will let you know if it doesn't work. -- Use with caution, users can report you if they see you running at 3 times the normal speed.
    I suggest making a hotkey for this hack, as it need to be re-enabled (For the time being) at every zone change, or every time your movement speed gets increased/decreased by a buff or debuff.


    EDIT: I seem to have broken it. I'll repair later tonight. Probably has to do with the indentation. Sorry for the downtime!

    EDIT 2: Updated and working. Let me know if there's anything. -- Still have to update the front post, I'll do that tomorrow.
    Last edited by Parog; 01-07-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

  5. #20
    soseeri402's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright to be very honest...i've seen these in KR server (im korean so..yea) so its like 99% get banned in the end...
    im trying to get maximum profit out of this.,..XDD...
    will there be any hacks/bug/exploit that allows cool down to be massivly short or cancels it? or to duplicate items or stuff like that...
    and also would be nice if you find a way to get the devilian power? engery? the thing u need to transform into devilian to be filled up much fater / auto fill up or never drop

  6. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to soseeri402 for this useful post)
  7. #21
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1527
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks G/R
    540/265
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soseeri402 View Post
    Alright to be very honest...i've seen these in KR server (im korean so..yea) so its like 99% get banned in the end...
    im trying to get maximum profit out of this.,..XDD...
    will there be any hacks/bug/exploit that allows cool down to be massivly short or cancels it? or to duplicate items or stuff like that...
    and also would be nice if you find a way to get the devilian power? engery? the thing u need to transform into devilian to be filled up much fater / auto fill up or never drop
    Hacks will be added when people, myself included, contribute / have time to reverse the game. This is not a small task and requires a lot of testing. I don't see us doing these specific hacks soon, although I do expect more things that are hackable to be found.

    You can't use these on a server with gameguard enabled. The game will literally shut down before you activate anything for "Unauthorized program". The only way to get banned with this on the NA and EU servers is to get reported by a player, and then again, this is Trion we are talking about. I've used speed hacks / position hacks on every MMO I've played at the time of launch, if there's no anti-cheat (There isn't. the code for it is there, but gameguard isn't active, and that's what does the detection) then you have to try really hard to get noticed to get banned.

    Obviously this is a hack. Would your life be over if thousands of people speed hacked with this specific method tomorrow morning and caught Trion's attention in a way where they HAVE to crack down on it to save the release? If so, and that's a very specific scenario, maybe you shouldn't use this. If you're like the other 99% of us who play it free to play, without spending money on it, hack on.

    How much of a chance does this have at being detected? This depends on a few things, how long the game has been out for the publisher and how competent the publishers are at fixing bugs (Trion still has no idea how to run the servers apparently, so we should be fine for a couple weeks), how much of an effect do the hacks have on the players that aren't hacking (Please don't use this in PVP!!!) and how long have these hacks been public.

    I don't mean to be harsh with this post, just making things clear for users wondering. Yes you can get banned for hacking. At this exact time and date, there's probably 20 of us using this, MAXIMUM. So your chances of getting banned are extremely slim as of the time writing this. As time goes on and as more people use it carelessly in front of other people, the chance of getting banned will increase.

    Stay safe!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

  8. #22
    soseeri402's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Hacks will be added when people, myself included, contribute / have time to reverse the game. This is not a small task and requires a lot of testing. I don't see us doing these specific hacks soon, although I do expect more things that are hackable to be found.

    You can't use these on a server with gameguard enabled. The game will literally shut down before you activate anything for "Unauthorized program". The only way to get banned with this on the NA and EU servers is to get reported by a player, and then again, this is Trion we are talking about. I've used speed hacks / position hacks on every MMO I've played at the time of launch, if there's no anti-cheat (There isn't. the code for it is there, but gameguard isn't active, and that's what does the detection) then you have to try really hard to get noticed to get banned.

    Obviously this is a hack. Would your life be over if thousands of people speed hacked with this specific method tomorrow morning and caught Trion's attention in a way where they HAVE to crack down on it to save the release? If so, and that's a very specific scenario, maybe you shouldn't use this. If you're like the other 99% of us who play it free to play, without spending money on it, hack on.

    How much of a chance does this have at being detected? This depends on a few things, how long the game has been out for the publisher and how competent the publishers are at fixing bugs (Trion still has no idea how to run the servers apparently, so we should be fine for a couple weeks), how much of an effect do the hacks have on the players that aren't hacking (Please don't use this in PVP!!!) and how long have these hacks been public.

    I don't mean to be harsh with this post, just making things clear for users wondering. Yes you can get banned for hacking. At this exact time and date, there's probably 20 of us using this, MAXIMUM. So your chances of getting banned are extremely slim as of the time writing this. As time goes on and as more people use it carelessly in front of other people, the chance of getting banned will increase.

    Stay safe!
    alright! thanks for the reply...
    and btw i get some randome dc here and there is there any way to prevent that?
    + after few dc / leads me to ban alr got 2 down
    Additionally what do you do currently to get the maximum profit out of it?
    Last edited by soseeri402; 01-08-2016 at 02:58 AM.

  9. #23
    imapwnurface's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soseeri402 View Post
    alright! thanks for the reply...
    and btw i get some randome dc here and there is there any way to prevent that?
    + after few dc / leads me to ban alr got 2 down
    Additionally what do you do currently to get the maximum profit out of it?

    same here, it seems im able only 2-3 times to toggle it. Sometimes even if i just toggle once then later its crash again

    BTW it seems the skill freeze doesnt work properly. Im not sure, its realy changes the dmg out put of assault skills but, it doesnt add the passives if i master the skill with skill freeze example, mana shield should give 24% move speed on master but if i use skill freeze to master it , then it gives nothing

    BTW 2 suggesttion: Can you give a command to make the lightning sphere even faster? okay its fast but i would like a 2x faster lightning sphere than this, so it would instant reset mana
    suggestion 2: it would be awesome if you could somehow speed up the lighning blast speed, so we would able cast and use faster

    BTW theese hacks are awesome, if i could able to doit by myself whoh...you muss work hard for find things on that code list

  10. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to imapwnurface for this useful post)
  11. #24
    mephuser1000's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imapwnurface View Post
    same here, it seems im able only 2-3 times to toggle it. Sometimes even if i just toggle once then later its crash again

    BTW it seems the skill freeze doesnt work properly. Im not sure, its realy changes the dmg out put of assault skills but, it doesnt add the passives if i master the skill with skill freeze example, mana shield should give 24% move speed on master but if i use skill freeze to master it , then it gives nothing
    Crashes will eventually lead to account bans unless "you have adequate bypass".

    To summarize what Perog's skill freeze does (yes, wall of text and reading comprehension 101):
    i) Passives will only activate based on how many "REAL skillpoints" you put into them, not the cheated "141" points and

    ii) Skill freeze will also add the extras effects that comes with Mastering-the-skill which minus/excluding all of the passives that you didn't put "REAL skillpoints" into.
    An example of a extra effect is "Heal 30% of HP" when you master "Elemental Savant" from the Evoker's Assault tree which is not found inside any of the passive nodes.

  12. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to mephuser1000 for this useful post)
  13. #25
    Lithi Defi's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    ...

    NEW FEATURE WITH THIS UPDATE
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    • Speed Hack

    Make sure you are not mounted / using movement speed skills and enable it. It can take a couple seconds to kick in and will let you know if it doesn't work. -- Use with caution, users can report you if they see you running at 3 times the normal speed.
    I suggest making a hotkey for this hack, as it need to be re-enabled (For the time being) at every zone change, or every time your movement speed gets increased/decreased by a buff or debuff.

    ....

    Another thing to add would be that its not working properly when you have boots with additional movement speed. Guess the movement speed that can be viewed under charactre details must be 100% to be working.

  14. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Lithi Defi for this useful post)
  15. #26
    aktinidio's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was banned 1 minute ago. use at your own risk. too sad , coz i had full tragedy, relic talismans. but its fine xD

  16. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to aktinidio for this useful post)
  17. #27
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1527
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks G/R
    540/265
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soseeri402 View Post
    alright! thanks for the reply...
    and btw i get some randome dc here and there is there any way to prevent that?
    + after few dc / leads me to ban alr got 2 down
    Additionally what do you do currently to get the maximum profit out of it?
    When are the DC's happening? What were you doing exactly?

    Also, can you confirm you've been banned twice already from using the hacks here ONLY? Do you have game guard activated?

    If you got banned for the speed hack, it's because the server compared the last few positions and it was impossible for you to get from point A to B in that time. If that's the case, I would email Trion. They have been having issues with servers not responding for sometimes up to 10 seconds. If you're mounted and running from mobs to stay alive (as they keep attacking you when it does that, even if you can't see it) and go too far, it'll DC you. So send them an email and tell them you were running from mobs because the server was lagging and you had pulled a lot, and when the server stopped lagging, it kicked you. That's a 100% probable thing and even though they don't have a solution for the lag, they're aware of the problem. If anyone else gets banned for teleporting / speed hacking, email them that.

    I ran around an entire dungeon yesterday though, so I'm not sure why people are getting DC'd, other than the server lagging. Because that would happen even without using the speedhack.

    Originally Posted by mephuser1000 View Post
    Crashes will eventually lead to account bans unless "you have adequate bypass".

    To summarize what Perog's skill freeze does (yes, wall of text and reading comprehension 101):
    i) Passives will only activate based on how many "REAL skillpoints" you put into them, not the cheated "141" points and

    ii) Skill freeze will also add the extras effects that comes with Mastering-the-skill which minus/excluding all of the passives that you didn't put "REAL skillpoints" into.
    An example of a extra effect is "Heal 30% of HP" when you master "Elemental Savant" from the Evoker's Assault tree which is not found inside any of the passive nodes.
    You seem better at explaining this simply than I am. Thanks!


    Originally Posted by Lithi Defi View Post
    Another thing to add would be that its not working properly when you have boots with additional movement speed. Guess the movement speed that can be viewed under charactre details must be 100% to be working.
    Sorry, I should have mentioned; The hack looks for the BASE MOVEMENT SPEED. So unequip all of your movement speed gear before activating it, or it won't change the right address and could lead to undesirable results, or just no results at all. Thanks for the feedback!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

  18. #28
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G.
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1527
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks G/R
    540/265
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aktinidio View Post
    i was banned 1 minute ago. use at your own risk. too sad , coz i had full tragedy, relic talismans. but its fine xD
    Sorry for your loss. I was going to encrypt the entire thing to make it harder for them to scan today too.

    If I can do anything to help you if you make a new account, PM me to let me know. I'm not planning to do this for everyone, but this applies to those who posted here so far saying they were banned.

    What hacks were you using?
    What happened when you got banned?
    What server were you playing on?
    Was gameguard active / did it launch when you launch the game?
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

  19. #29
    aktinidio's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a little disturbed coz my account was validated. I had spend money for Rift game and i bet they banned my email, not just the devilian account. Well.. i didnt abuse anything. I mean, i didnt activate the speed hack. Actually i activate only the evoker attack speed spell, which i didnt abuse in any way. I activate it and went to farm IHG. After ~30minutes the game crashed and pop a window about gameguard. I was playing on seadrift. if you need more information or if i can assist your work in any way, let me know.

  20. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to aktinidio for this useful post)
  21. #30
    Lithi Defi's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aktinidio View Post
    I am a little disturbed coz my account was validated. I had spend money for Rift game and i bet they banned my email, not just the devilian account. Well.. i didnt abuse anything. I mean, i didnt activate the speed hack. Actually i activate only the evoker attack speed spell, which i didnt abuse in any way. I activate it and went to farm IHG. After ~30minutes the game crashed and pop a window about gameguard. I was playing on seadrift. if you need more information or if i can assist your work in any way, let me know.
    did you use the master skill hack or unlimited refine stone exploit?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] ✪✪✪ Devilian VIP Multi-Hack ✪✪✪ Never needs to update! ✪✪✪
    By Parog in forum Devilian Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 07:42 AM
  2. [Hack] [Collab] Devilian - Multi-Hack
    By Parog in forum MMO Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 04:40 PM
  3. [Program] WoW Multi-Hack
    By Neth'zul in forum WoW Scam Prevention
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 04:26 AM
  4. World of Warcraft Hack - Syndrome (Multi-Hack for 1.9.4)
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:55 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search