[BDO][FARM BOT] - PIXEL BOT - The UNDETECTABLE Black Desert Online Bot - All Regions menu

User Tag List

altitoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[BDO][FARM BOT] - PIXEL BOT - The UNDETECTABLE Black Desert Online Bot - All Regions

Hey fellow adventurers,

I'm thrilled to introduce you to a tool that promises to revolutionize your grinding experience in BDO - the Pixel Bot. Whether you're a newbie looking to catch up or a seasoned player aiming to maximize earnings, Pixel Bot might be the game-changer you've been waiting for.

Discord: BDO-PixelBot

Key Features:

Automated Grinding at Mirumok Spot: Set up the bot, and let it take the reins. Watch as it skillfully navigates the Mirumok area, battling foes and gathering loot.

Impressive Earnings: Pixel Bot's efficiency isn't just in navigation. With its help, players have reported earnings of up to 400 million/hour.

100% Undetectable: We've painstakingly designed Pixel Bot to be seamless and discreet. Grind with confidence knowing that your actions are indistinguishable from a human player.

Special Offer: 3-Day Trial Available!
    For those of you on the fence, we're offering a limited-time 3-day trial of Pixel Bot. Experience its features firsthand and see the difference it can make in your BDO journey.

Connect with Us on Discord:
    While I'm not permitted to post direct links here, if you're interested in the trial or have any questions, please reach out to me on Discord. My username is alberto4664. Simply send me a message, and I'll provide you with an invitation to our server.

Feedback is Gold!
    Your insights drive Pixel Bot's development. Share your experiences, offer suggestions, or report any hiccups you come across. We're committed to making this tool the best it can be.

Dive into a new level of BDO grinding with Pixel Bot. Happy adventuring, and I hope to chat with many of you soon!

UI Inteface:
    UIBot800x600.png

Youtube video: [BDO][FARM BOT] - PIXEL BOT - The UNDETECTABLE Black Desert Online Bot - YouTube
    Youtube video: [BDO][GRIND BOT] - PIXEL BOT - The UNDETECTABLE bot with IA - GAMEPLAY - ! 3 DAYS FREE TRIAL ! - YouTube

Checking if the site connection is secure...
    Last edited by altitoo; 03-04-2024 at 10:05 AM. Reason: More info displayed

[BDO][FARM BOT] - PIXEL BOT - The UNDETECTABLE Black Desert Online Bot - All Regions
    relaxada's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted you via discord

OrlanduFFT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R