Classic WoW Boosting Best and Profesional ... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

koakgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic WoW Boosting Best and Profesional ...

Hi everyone,
    First of all, thank you for take some time to read this thread, and welcome to my post.

Like very experienced WoW player, I can offer you professional WoW classic service that can cover all your needs and you will be fully satisfied.
    After long time working for all kind of "boosting" companies I decide to cut middle man and offer better price for my clients.
    You don't have to go anywhere else and bother yourself with unexperienced (and to be honest) irresponsible people, everything you need you can get here!

My service is 100% safe and includes: gold, leveling, attunements, professions and so on and on... you feel free to ask anything you interested about.

Couple words about leveling and our work in general. Like I say before my service is 100% safe. You account is cover with VPN.
    Any work is done without any bots, exploits or anything similar that can harm you account.
    That is mean that boosters do every work in personal and "by hand" like they will do their own WoW accounts. One example, leveling is done by quest, dangeons and mob grinds.
    Since I started talking about leveling, there is couple different packages:
    First is normal leveling and it's take about 21 days for 1-60.
    Second is fast leveling and it's take about 8-13 days for 1-60.
    Of course there is tons of custom package (character from any to any level), +profession, + attunements, +dangeon gear etc etc.
    Don't wait!! Get anything you desired in leveling right now!

Gold is available on all EU and US realms. Delivery is really fast and safe! We use couple delivery methods so there is no risk for you account!
    Because price is always variable make sure that you contact me fist and ask it.
    If you interested to be gold supplier you feel free to contact me. You are more then welcome to be on my contact list and I will use it and buy from you whenever I have demand

Like I say before feel free to contact me for anything you need!!
    I really hope the people I worked for will leave some feedbacks soon and you will see there is a lots of satisfied customers.

Discord:Aliandramk#3540
    Payment methods:paypal,skrill

Classic WoW Boosting Best and Profesional ...