Bot-like scripts development. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ZenGoblin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot-like scripts development.

Hello to the entire Ownedcore community.

Read the ENTIRE thread before you PM like a monkey : 'mate other bots r 2 expensive do u have a bot pls'

I know that this might sound shady and all since I have been lurking here for year and made a fresh acc but who cares.

I am here to offer my help in developing your macro based bots.

I have a long experience with macro recorders and I have been analyzing risk factors beyond RAM/memory reading and came to the conclusion that macro can provide a safer botting tool that can actually do most of the tasks.

Although its use is aimed toward grinding I can also develop other profiles : combat rotations, full farming profile (kill, loot, skinning, managi g pet health and facing the right direction).

Being macro based I'd also provide vocal help or through a txt file with detailed pics to set it up.

I never talk about money upfront as I'd rather have a detailed list of what you expect for your bot a'd decide whether or not the ROI is good for me. Send a PM with your #Disc.

Just as an example. This is a grinding profile with loot and skinning turned off.

Reserverd for video of farming script.

This profile can handle fighting. Turned off autoloot and skinning. Mob based path. Can handle random mobs that could cross the location you're in.

Cheers

ZenGoblin
    Last edited by ZenGoblin; 11-03-2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Bot-like scripts development.
  2. Thanks Cecu (1 members gave Thanks to ZenGoblin for this useful post)