60 lock 100%mount pre bis + BIS first aid/cooking/fishing/tailoring/engineering (300) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

patstef12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 lock 100%mount pre bis + BIS first aid/cooking/fishing/tailoring/engineering (300)

Fairbanks
    /played 26Days 12 Hours
    -60 orc male Lock
    -Top end raiding guild 1 shot eveything (MC Tuesday 6pm server takes on average 1.75hr for entire clear. ONY Thursday 6pm server.)
    -Tailor (300) Engineering (300) Fishing (300) cooking (300) First aid (300)
    -100% mount speed
    -All atunes/keys
    -Reveared - argent dawn
    -I have a 53 Alliance rogue on Whitemain and a 120 rogue on Retail as well just as an added bonus if interested and multiple lower levels.
    -BIS robe Robe of Volatile Power and BIS cloak Chromatic Cloak (for crit not best for dmg)
    -Fel heart pants and Felheart Robe i have of the T1 set.
    -I have a couple different item sets i use... Just to note.. i have more spell power than any mage on the server at the moment. from what i have seen.
    About 100g with raid pots and thorium bomb deviate fish and shadow dmg pots.

PVE
    +spell power gear +436 unbuffed... +13.76% crit +40dmg with shadow pot which i have always on character.
    +spell crit gear +25.3% Non buffed. with +227 shadow dmg (+267 with shadow potion).
    +fire resistance gear +115 Fire resistance +MoW(20 fire res) total = 135 fire res. (for Rag or any fight in BWL like Vael... you need 118 fire res to get first mitigation).

all you have to do is show up 2 days a week for less than 2 hours. the rest of the game ive already done and the only things i need is items from raid. then when expansions come out you will be set to giver! I would not be selling if i hadn't real life issues i hope you can appreciate this account and the hard work i've put into it.

looking for somewhere around 5-600 usd$
    Last edited by patstef12; 10-27-2019 at 04:10 AM.

60 lock 100%mount pre bis + BIS first aid/cooking/fishing/tailoring/engineering (300)