💰buy bulk get discount🔱live stock real stock (fast process). menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dggaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

💰buy bulk get discount🔱live stock real stock (fast process).

Hello! Welcome to D.G Gaming
    You are looking for gold?

Of course your right choice came to D.G Gaming, we sell the needs for your account

If you need gold, gems, any material in large quantities, of course we will give you a discount.

The method we sent is of course safe, We will explain the method we send, before you buy from us.

Payment on D.G Gaming: Crypto - Wise - Paypal - Reminitly - Gcash - And others, you can contact us first

Everything generated is not by BOT! We can send you a video where we get gold or you can video call me.
    100% HandFarmer (My workers do it and I always monitor them all).

if you want to use the Trade Guardian (Middleman) fee from the buyer

~We also accept orders for GUILD in large quantities, for example if you order 10M then your order will be processed according to the estimate we agreed on, we do not use BOT here 100% is the result of workers, we have documentation and if you wish we can do a video Call.~

Happy shopping, warm greetings from us D.G Gaming !

💰buy bulk get discount🔱live stock real stock (fast process).