Bundle of 24 WOW accounts for gold earning. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mopiiex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bundle of 24 WOW accounts for gold earning.

SPECIAL UNIQUE OFFER. YOU NEVER FIND SUCH
    It's a ready-made business. You farm gold, buy keys in blizzard shop and sell keys. Very simple, reliable, stable and safe.
    Over the past 3 years, these accounts have earned more than 100 thousand dollars.
    These are my personal accounts. Accounts never get banned, never sold gold or something. Its completely safe, I'll tell you what to do to keep going like this.
    All addons are already configured. You just need to turn it on once a day and repost the lots. Whole process takes about an hour.
    Minimal PC requirements ryzen 5800x, 64gb ram, 1070, 250gb ssd. I could sell it all even with a computer, but I think will be easier to buy it in your country if it needed.

Characters are divided among the 8 most popular servers. All for the alliance. Each acc has 2 characters level 50. Druids for auctions and DK with profs. Accounts right now bring in about 20 million gold per month if you play 1 hour of time every day. If you repost 2 times a day, this figure can be increased to 30-40 million per month. DKs with max leveled profs till bfa with almost all rare old world recipes: jewel, alch, enchant, blacksmith, inscription, mining . Sometimes you need to restock, I do that every 1-2 weeks. At the time when multiboxing was allowed, these accounts brought in a lot of gold. It was possible to farm 2-3 million per day. But now, without the risk of losing accounts, only resale at auction remains.
    THE MOST INTERESTING. There alot of rare and expensive items on these accounts. Transmog, mounts, pets etc. Total cost of items according to TSM is 1.1 billion gold. At this moment its about 50k USD, I am ready to sell 10 times cheaper.

Included a program for multibox with a subscription. There is nothing difficult. Actually just 5 buttons you need to press, 90% of which is just spinning the wheel. I will tell you step by step what and why to do and where to click.

Photo and video how it look like by the link. mega.nz/folder/yqpDhaBK#wmn5tTppjbPCNJguBVQ-CQ
    on the screenshots you can see the real statistics and confirmation of my words. Last year I don't regularly use warcraft because i have another job, don't have enough time. If you do this every day, the income will be much higher.

I have 100% reputation on sites like g2g, eldorado, playerauction and here.. So you don't have to worry about the deal.

Discord mopiiex#3749

Bundle of 24 WOW accounts for gold earning.
    LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have Added You