Dragonflight beta account access menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Deki2o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragonflight beta account access

Hello i got invited to the beta and since i am done with the current shadowlands patch and i don't want to spoil spoil myself with DF i decided to try and rent out my account until DF actually launches.

The account contain hyper pve/pvp geared and collectible retail characters + classic characters

I am only here to offer you to rent the burning crusade BETA i am in no way looking to sell my accounts/characters this is strictly renting and i will hold you accountable to that end !

I preffer to deal with trusted users to ensure the safety of my account.

I will retain the right to cancel ur rent period if you break any of my rules which will be outlined below :

1 . You do not touch my other accounts / Characters in any way shape or form !
    2 . You do not change any bnet info.
    3 . You will not give the account to friends/family e.t.c. if you rent this account it will be for you and you only !

If you break any of the outlined rules i reserve the right to change the info and kick you out of the account and will issue no refunds !

Due to security reasons i have not logged in the beta on both accounts so ur start will be your own.

- Price -

After some consideration and looking around we could not determine a definitive price so we will be taking offers.

If i like your offer i can immediately sell to you if not i will make this as a bid war and the accounts will go to the highest/most trusted bidders.

I would rather not rent the account multiple times but that can also be negotiated due to both parties trust issues. I can rent out the account for a manner of weeks/months the price of that can also be discussed.

For more information please contact me at discord : Deki#1030 Or leave a PM on the site with your offer/Contact information.

Dragonflight beta account access