LF WoW Account  w/ Druid MoP CM, Mage Tower Appearance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wixxam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF WoW Account w/ Druid MoP CM, Mage Tower Appearance

Looking for an account that has a druid with all mage's tower appearances, and MoP CM. If it had the grove warden mount and violet spellwing that would also be a plus.

LF WoW Account  w/ Druid MoP CM, Mage Tower Appearance
    epicgladiators's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got It!
    Discord: epicgladiators#0476

nenn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wixxam View Post
    Looking for an account that has a druid with all mage's tower appearances, and MoP CM. If it had the grove warden mount and violet spellwing that would also be a plus.
    Hello there Wixxam. I have everything you want except for the violet spellwing. Here goes a description of the whole account:
    druids armory : treestalker-nemesis (US servers)
    In case of interest you can contact me by email on [email protected] or on whatsapp 5516991323921

It's really hard to think of everything accumulated over years of gameplay, but i will try to highlight the most important.
    I am the original owner and have access to everything on my account (email, phone, secret question and whatever else you might need)

I have played this account for many years since pandaria, it has many things that you cant get anymore, such as all the mounts and transmogs from challenge modes from pandaria(CM gold with Paladin, Priest, Druid and Rogue) and wod. Unobtainable title Arena master, arena rating 2400, 223 mounts (many rare), 14520 achievment points, many heirlooms and transmogs for all classes, 335 battle pet companions, many on lvl 25 ready for battles (bfa bpet dungeon done), 189 toys, 7 characters at lvl 120 (including a well geared ally nelf druid 436ilvl ready for pvp, raids or mythic plusses in any spec), every 6allied races horde and ally unlocked, every flying achiev including BFA unlocked, next ally races Mechagnomes and Vulperas achieves and reputation ready for when they release them, every class at least leveled to 110, many awesome legion mage tower weapon appearances unlocked and sooo soo many countless hours invested in many mains throughout this time.

Rare mounts that i can remember: Magic Rooster, Invincible, Astral cloud serpent, Challenger's War Yeti, Ashes of Al'ar, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Grove Warden, Headless Horseman's Mount, Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent, Ironbound Wraithcharger, Leywoven Flying Carpet, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, Primal Flamesaber, Raven Lord, Scrapforged Mechaspider, Pureblood Fire Hawk, Smoldering Ember Wyrm, Spawn of galakras, Vicious war Basilisk/Bear/Lion/Riverbeast/Steed, Experiment 12-b, Jade pandaren kite, , Core hound, Azure Water Strider , Ashen Pandaren Phoenix, many others.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the big text. I hope you check the achievments and titles i am sure you will find many other relevant things that i couldnt remember to list to you.
    I look forward to your response. Have a great day!

epicgladiators's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy, got another one. Message me if you still looking