PvP transmog account + numerous low-level characters with Vanilla PvP ranks menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

justin20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PvP transmog account + numerous low-level characters with Vanilla PvP ranks

Hey guys I've got an old account I'm deciding to post to see if there's any interest anymore, as the status of twinking is in the air atm.

It's got some nice end-game things like 8 or so Viscious pvp mounts & elite Shaman legion seasons 3 & 4 transmog, however it has many vanilla-ranked toons that are GREAT for twinking.
    I can send armories via PM or even show ingame - there are two WoW licenses and each has a fresh month atm.

Vanilla PvP replica transmogs: Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Mage. All weapons unlocked too

License 1: Upgraded to BFA
    -level 60 rogue with vanilla pvp rank 8 (Knight-Captain / Legionnare) 20k HKs

License 2:
    -level 20 Druid with Private title. Tunic of Westfall, OG Smite's Mighty Hammer
    -level 24 Rogue with Private title. 5/5 Defias set, OG cruel barb & defias mask (can't remember if that still drops or not)
    -level 24 Paladin with Private title. Chausses of Westfall
    -level 26 Priest with Private title.
    -level 27 Hunter with Private title.

The lvl 20 druid is a great candidate for a current f2p / Vet twink to still be viable in the current twink-situation. All the other toons are great twink candidates, just not for f2p unfortunately.

Anyways, PM me here to discuss further. I'm not too interested in selling particular toons, I'd prefer to let it go as a whole. Thanks.

PvP transmog account + numerous low-level characters with Vanilla PvP ranks