Looking for a TBC or Wotlk Glad. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Katyah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a TBC or Wotlk Glad.

Hey guys, recently got myself perma banned unfortunately and the game really doesn't feel the same without all my vanity haha. So I'm seeing if I can recapture it on a new account with at least a few of the things I had.

So basically anyone that's got a season 1-8 Gladiator mount, reply here, or send me a pm and we can talk business.I don't really care what level it is, or what it has that's current, it's all about the nostalgia for me. Am open to most classes, but obviously some are more desired than others.

Thanks!

Looking for a TBC or Wotlk Glad.
    Sp3nji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi There

I got an account with every class at 110 except pally, 120 restosham with Wrathful glad mount 350 ilvl, and a 110 Nightelf druid with an S4 drake. Let me know if you're interested I'm not in a hurry to sell however if the price is right, I'm a reputable trader here on OwnedCore.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by Katyah View Post
    Hey guys, recently got myself perma banned unfortunately and the game really doesn't feel the same without all my vanity haha. So I'm seeing if I can recapture it on a new account with at least a few of the things I had.

So basically anyone that's got a season 1-8 Gladiator mount, reply here, or send me a pm and we can talk business.I don't really care what level it is, or what it has that's current, it's all about the nostalgia for me. Am open to most classes, but obviously some are more desired than others.

Thanks!

Katyah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The druid definitely takes my interest, would you be willing to transfer it onto another account? Or are you really wanting to sell as a package deal?

Katyah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Still in the market as no one seems to be getting back to me after I reply to their PM's. Making me a little nervous haha.

Let me know what you've got!

-Kat