Battle for azeroth beta invite (Account) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rieven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle for azeroth beta invite (Account)

Hey , got my beta invite today , with the release date coming out i plan to just wait for the full game release.

The account has legion on it aswell with no gametime, nothing of value on the account im trying to just sell/rent the beta on it

You are free to stream/clip things with it , i have not done so , so you will not get in trouble for doing that

I will not be looking for some crazy 500$ Amount , the game is coming out in 3-4 months so u can only use this account till the alpha/betas end

The new system just came out so u can go around testing /clipping that
    -U can level to 120 now
    -More content unlocked then the alpha
    -No more character wipe's so u can progress

I have not really seen any prices for this so i will be looking for offers , if i like ur offer i will take it immidietely if not i will wait for a few offers and then take the best one !

The account is [US] Region and is under my own names , the alpha/beta are global so it does not matter

You will recieve everything with it which includes :

-Email
    -Password
    -Password for the email
    -My ID [Matching the names of the account]
    -CD-key for the purchase of legion
    -Any more info u want from me

I will only screenshare or give the account to test if u have good/ a lot previous feedbacks , if not i can only give u screenshots with btag/name blurred out.

Preffer to deal with trusted people so i can simply go first and have a smooth transaction

Scammers please stay away this is not my first beta sale i've also other bnet beta's before

-I will not go first if u do not have good feedbacks-

You can contact me on Email :[email protected] Skype :[email protected] Discord: Rieven#6022 or PM Me here

Battle for azeroth beta invite (Account)
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, been banned several times already.