2k Rogue with Ensemble: Cruel Gladiator Leather Armor. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sathrael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k Rogue with Ensemble: Cruel Gladiator Leather Armor.

HI, I am buying a Rogue with Ensemble: Cruel Gladiator Leather Armour Unlocked. This would mean you reached a rating of 2k+ cr achieved in season 3 or 4. Please PM if you have this. Thanks. Willing to pay 250+

2k Rogue with Ensemble: Cruel Gladiator Leather Armor.
    Sathrael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by prestidz View Post
    Avoid dealing with this user once we got to the end he backed out and blocked me on skype.

POTENTIAL SCAMMER.
    Yeah I'm the potential scammer when you aren't even going to accept PayPal as a method of payment and want me to provide my identification details which could be risky to identity theft. You even mentioned about changing ID details through .psd files, who is to say the ID you provide isn't authentic. Please.. lol.

kibaq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DONT BUY FROM PRESTIDZ - he scammed me for 150 euros Piece of shit after receiving 150 euros western Union he just went offline .

ryuzaki07's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sathrael View Post
    HI, I am buying a Rogue with Ensemble: Cruel Gladiator Leather Armour Unlocked. This would mean you reached a rating of 2k+ cr achieved in season 3 or 4. Please PM if you have this. Thanks. Willing to pay 250+
    I have a rogue I might be interested in selling. It has the legion s1/2 and s3/4 elite sets, 12k HK, 952 IL with 8 legendaries. some of which includes the shoulders, gloves for sub and boots for assassin. The rogue has also done all of the mage tower weapon skins and has the curve achievement for the new raid. Race is void elf female. Prestige 4