5 lvl 110s & more for sale :) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BigLrip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 lvl 110s & more for sale :)

Hey I am selling an account on EU with 5 level 110s Alliance
    Boomie(fk feral) 885 full traits prestige 4 with about 15 titles & 3 legendarys (boots neck chest)
    DH 862 around 60% of traits 1 legandary neck
    Pala 836
    Hunter 863 surv/bm same again about 60% of traits legendary shoulder
    Rogue 860 outlaw/ass outlaw has most traits
    Only 70 mounts this includes depleted rocket pureblood firehawk steelbound devourer thundering ruby cloud serpent (not gonna lie the mounts arnt the best!)
    140 pets
    Leader of well respected pvp guild only 250 members but always 10+ on at peak times, Decent people too if you are interested I highly recommend keeping this guild going as its been up for a few years now and has a pretty close knitted community.
    110 toys (some pretty rare ones compared to my mounts)
    A lot of transmogs, some pretty decent sets in there!
    Also have 101 dk 74 lock 66 lock 55 mage 42 monk
    500k on the account, have leatherworking full and few other profs at around 600.
    8080 achievement points, its under 9000! I dont have glad or anything like that so if your after a pro pvp account this isnt for you
    If you would like to know anymore information dont hesitate to ask I dont know what else to put!
    I would prefer to do it with somebody who is trustworthy, I didnt build this account over years to have someone take it for nothing.
    If you can prove that you are trustworthy I am happy to talk details. A little wary about selling on paypal as I have been scammed on there before from things on ebay. How do you sell an account legitimatly without somebody refunding the money if someone could explain that too me that would be great
    Not too sure on price. I know its worth a few hundred but will be researching other threads to try and find the correct price. Until then offers are more than welcome
    Can provide screenshots of anything you need to see.
    Reason for selling is I am sick of legion grinding. Logging on everyday to have to do WQ/RBG/Raids ect. It really sucks

5 lvl 110s & more for sale :)
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong forum for this.

Use the EU account forum: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...uy-sell-trade/

BigLrip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed I put it in the wrong thread. How do I delete this one bud?