🔥 Buy & Sell Premium US WoW Accounts 🔥 100% Positive 🔥 #1 on Ownedcore! 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Ridzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Ridzy: Positive

Nice guy, fast and hassle free!

Feedback for AccountShark: Positive

Fast and precise dealer. Thumbs up! (Y)

Fast and precise dealer. Thumbs up! (Y)

🔥 Buy & Sell Premium US WoW Accounts 🔥 100% Positive 🔥 #1 on Ownedcore! 🔥
    Keith Clay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Keith Clay: Positive

Nice and easy

Quick, exactly what I needed. Thanks again.

Another quick sale. Props.

A2thezn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for A2thezn: Positive

Great buyer! Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net for your account buying needs!

Bought multiple accounts from Shark. Best out there. Amazing communication .

UwishxCant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for UwishxCant: Positive

Nice guy, A+

Just purchased a Multi R1 Character from Shark. He helped me every step of the way. Great person to buy account(s) from.

Just purchased a Multi R1 Character from Shark. He helped me every step of the way. Great person to buy account(s) from.

Bluntlem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Bluntlem: Positive

Great buyer! Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net for your account buying needs!

Very professional, fast response, walked me through everything with patience. Appreciate it, thanks again

Very professional, fast response, walked me through everything with patience. Appreciate it, thanks again

Phantomous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Phantomous: Positive

The best man you'll ever know

Prompt and straight forward buyer. Thank you for your business!!

Prompt and straight forward buyer. Thank you for your business!!

Wadearcadee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done 3 or trades with this guy hes reliable, legit and fast.

Natsak491's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Natsak491: Positive

Great seller! Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net to sell your account!

My second time selling to him and it was as easy as the first, I'm still new to this and he was very helpful throughout the process with any questions I had. No hassle and was done in no time A+

My second time selling to him and it was as easy as the first, I'm still new to this and he was very helpful throughout the process with any questions I had. No hassle and was done in no time A+

dahruid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for dahruid: Positive

Great seller & buyer! Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net for your account buying & selling needs!

Awesome guy!! Helped me with getting what I wanted cheers bro A+++

Awesome guy!! Helped me with getting what I wanted cheers bro A+++

dk808's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for dk808: Positive

Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net!

first and foremost i appreciate the awesome customer service. He went above and beyond his limitations on his end for me as we had a hiccup on my end. Everything is A1 with him, communication, time, service, couldn't ask for more. Thank you for the top notch professional service!

first and foremost i appreciate the awesome customer service. He went above and beyond his limitations on his end for me as we had a hiccup on my end. Everything is A1 with him, communication, time, service, couldn't ask for more. Thank you for the top notch professional service!

Jswivel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Jswivel: Positive

Great seller. Know's the business front to back, super patient when dealing with questions. Would highly recommend to anyone whether it's their first or 50th account buy

Great seller. Know's the business front to back, super patient when dealing with questions. Would highly recommend to anyone whether it's their first or 50th account buy

Kroils's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Kroils: Positive

A+ guy!

Amazing guy to work with. I went first, and he walked me through everything. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to buy/sell

Amazing guy to work with. I went first, and he walked me through everything. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to buy/sell

Akriosdrink's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great transaction ez and smooth

Very quick and ez. Would highly recommend

Originally Posted by AccountShark View Post

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS!
    I WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU FIRST!

Discord: Cobra#1122
    Email: [email protected]
    EpicNPC: ACCOUNTSHARK

INVENTORY

Note: Characters can sometimes be sold by themselves even if they aren't listed individually. Contact me if there is a specific transmog set, title, or achievement that you want. Oftentimes I will have it even if it isn't listed by itself.

INSANE VANITY ACCOUNT / SCARAB LORD / ALL TIER 3 SETS / MOP & WOD CHALLENGE MODES / 25K ACH / RANK 1 / GLADIATOR / BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK / BLACK QIRAJI WAR TANK / BLACK PROTO-DRAKE / BIG BLIZZARD BEAR / PLAGUED PROTO DRAKE / CRUSADERS BLACK & WHITE WARHORSE / AMANI WAR BEAR / OLD SCHOOL RIDE / BREWFEST RAM / BENEDICTION / TEAL KODO / WHITE MECHANOSTRIDER MOD B / "DEATH'S DEMISE" / "THE MAGIC SEEKER" / "OBSIDIAN SLAYER" / "CONQUEROR OF NAXXRAMAS" / "CONQUEROR OF ULDUAR" / "GRAND CRUSADER" / "CELESTIAL DEFENDER" / 10 REALM FIRSTS / "FEARLESS GLADIATOR" / "BATTLEMASTER" / "THE CHOSEN" / AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

384 DRUID / "THE PURIFIER" / MYTHIC G'HUUN / MERCILESS NETHER DRAKE / "VANQUISHER" / TABARD OF THE PROTECTOR / MOP CHALLENGE MODE SET / "CONQUEROR" / GUARDIAN DRUID MAGE TOWER / FERAL DRUID MAGE TOWER / "CHAMPION OF THE NAARU" / "HAND OF A'DAL" / MORE!

PRIEST / 2X GLADIATOR / RANK 1 / "BRUTAL GLADIATOR" / BRUTAL NETHER DRAKE / GRIEVOUS GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / MOP CHALLENGE MODE SET / GLORIOUS TYRANNY / "HAND OF A'DAL"

377 WARLOCK / 473 MOUNTS / ALL 3 LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / S16 PRIMAL GLADIATOR'S ELITE PVP SETS / TIER 3 "DREADNAUGHT" SET / 4X MOP CHALLENGE MODE SETS / WOD CHALLENGE MODE WEAPONS / FROSTSHARD INFERNAL / SPECTRAL TIGER / FELSTEEL ANNIHILATOR / HELLFIRE INERNAL / PHOSPHORESCENT STONE DRAKE / ARCANITE RIPPER / TABARD OF FLAME / "OF THE BLACK HARVEST" / "DEMONSLAYER" / VOID ELF HERITAGE ARMOR / MORE!

WARRIOR / 3X GLADIATOR / MALEVOLENT GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / ALL 3 LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / S11 CATACLYSMIC ELITE PVP SET / S14 GRIEVOUS ELITE PVP SET / S12 MALEVOLENT ELITE PVP GEAR / MOP CHALLENGE MODE WARRIOR SET / WOD CHALLENGE MODE WEAPONS / "MISTWALKER" / "ARENA MASTER" / ALL 3 MAGE TOWER APPEARANCES / REALM FIRST! LEVEL 90 WARRIOR / CHALLENGE MASTER / 3X HERO OF THE HORDE/ MORE!

PALADIN / 5X GLADIATOR / "KHAN" / MOP CHALLENGE MODES / WOD CHALLENGE MODES / MALEVOLENT CLOUD SERPENT / "ARENA MASTER" / S11 CATACLYSMIC GLADIATOR'S ELITE PVP SET / 2X LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / GLORIOUS TYRANNY / PRIMAL VICTORY / "WARBRINGER" / "BATTLEMASTER" / "THE BLOODTHIRSTY" / "CONQUEROR" / MORE!

WARLOCK / 1X GLADIATOR / WRATHFUL GLADIATOR'S FROST WYRM / "ARENA MASTER" TITLE

375 SHAMAN / 5X GLADIATOR / 1X RANK 1 / "FEROCIOUS GLADIATOR" TITLE / CATACLYSMIC GLADIATOR'S TWILIGHT DRAKE / MALEVOLENT GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / ALL 3 LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / "HIGH WARLORD" / "HERO OF THE HORDE" / GLORIOUS TYRANNY ENCHANTMENT / MORE!

PALADIN / 3X GLADIATOR / 3X RANK 1 / "PRIMAL GLADIATOR" / "WILD GLADIATOR" / "WARMONGERING GLADIATOR" / PRIMAL GLADIATOR'S FELBLOOD GRONNLING / WILD GLADIATOR'S FELBLOOD GRONNLING / WARMONGERING GLADIATOR'S FELBLOOD GRONNLING / WOD S2 ELITE PVP SET / BFA S1 ELITE PVP PLATE SET / WILD & WARMONGERING TABARDS / GLORIOUS TYRANNY ENCHANTMENT / BLAZING HIPPOGRYPH / MORE!

376 WARRIOR / DREAD GLADIATOR'S PROTO-DRAKE / AMANI WAR BEAR / SWIFT RAZZASHI RAPTOR / "ARENA MASTER" / "THE UNDYING" / "CHAMPION OF THE NAARU" / "HAND OF A'DAL" / WRATHFUL GLADIATOR'S TABARD / TABARD OF FROST / TABARD OF THE DEFENDER / TABARD OF THE ARGENT DAWNBC & WRATH & CATA COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS / MURKABLO / BABY BLIZZARD BEAR / LIL' DETHWING / NETHERWHELP / FROSTY / MORE!

377 HUNTER / 2X GLADIATOR / GRIEVOUS GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / DREAD GLADIATOR'S PROTO-DRAKE / MOP CHALLENGE MODE SET / GLORIOUS TYRANNY / PRIDEFUL TABARD

SHAMAN / 5X GLADIATOR / 1X RANK 1 / "FEROCIOUS GLADIATOR" TITLE / CATACLYSMIC GLADIATOR'S TWILIGHT DRAKE / MALEVOLENT GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / ALL 3 LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / PRIMAL VICTORY ENCHANTMENT / GLORIOUS TYRANNY ENCHANTMENT / "THE HONORABLE" / "INQUISITOR" / MORE!

DEMON HUNTER / 1X GLADIATOR / FIERCE GLADIATOR'S STORM DRAGON / 2X LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / BFA S1 ELITE LEATHER SET / MORE!

383 MAGE / 1X GLADIATOR / DREAD GLADIATOR'S PROTO-DRAKE / 29 HEART OF AZEROTH / 395 WEAPON / BFA S1 ELITE CLOTH SET / MORE!

PRIEST / 1X GLADIATOR / PRIDEFUL GLADIATOR'S CLOUD SERPENT / ALL 3 LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / TIER 3 "FAITH" / WRATHFUL GLADIATOR'S TABARD / GLORIOUS TYRANNY / PRIMAL VICTORY / EPIC PURPLE SHIRT / "BOUND BY HONOR" / MORE!

DRUID / MOP & WOD CHALLENGE MODE / GUARDIAN MAGE TOWER / FERAL MAGE TOWER / BALANCE MAGE TOWER / "THE CHOSEN" / MYTHIC GARB OF THE CHOSEN DEAD / MORE!

PRIEST / RANK 1 / "VENGEFUL GLADIATOR" TITLE / VENGEFUL NETHER DRAKE

380 PALADIN / 1X GLADIATOR / DREAD GLADIATOR'S PROTO-DRAKE / 2X LEGION ELITE PVP SETS / WOD CHALLENGE MODE WEAPONS / BFA S1 ELITE PVP PLATE SET / DREADFLAME ENCHANT / MORE!

381 DEATH KNIGHT / 27 HEART OF AZEROTH / ALLIANCE SLAYER / ALL LEGION CUTTING EDGE ACHIEVEMENTS / ALL 3 MAGE TOWER ARTIFACT APPEARANCES / MORE!

DRUID / S9 GLADIATOR / VICIOUS GLADIATOR'S TWILIGHT DRAKE / LEGION S1 / S2 / S3 / S4 ELITE PVP SETS / MORE!

PALADIN / 1X GLAD / PRIMAL GLADIATOR'S FELBLOOD GRONNLING / PRIMAL GLADIATOR'S TABARD / PRIMAL VICTORY

368 SHAMAN / DREAD GLADIATOR'S PROTO-DRAKE / BFA S1 ELITE MAIL SET / DREADFLAME / DREAD GLADIATOR'S TABARD / 24 HEART / MORE!

373 PALADIN / 2X GLAD / DOMINANT GLADIATOR'S STORM DRAGON / FIERCE GLADIATOR'S STORM DRAGON / LEGION S3 & S4 ELITE PVP SET / LEGION S5 & S6 & S7 ELITE PVP SET / PRIMAL VICTORY WEAPON ENCHANTMENT / 27 HEART / MORE!

DEATH KNIGHT / 1X GLAD / WARMONGERING GLADIATOR'S FELBLOOD GRONNLING / PRIMAL VICTORY WEAPON ENCHANTMENT / MORE!

378 DEMON HUNTER / 26 HEART OF AZEROTH / BFA S1 ELITE PVP LEATHER SET / DUELIST / AOTC G'HUUN / MORE!

369 WARRIOR / 369 ROGUE / REALM FIRST! DEATH'S DEMISE / REALM FIRST! GRAND CRUSADER / "ARENA MASTER" / "THE BLOODTHIRSTY" / "THE UNDYING" / "HIGH WARLORD" / "WARBRINGER" / "CONQUEROR" / 2X CATACLYSM HERO OF THE HORDE / S11 CATACLYSMIC GLADIATOR'S ELITE PVP WARRIOR SET / S12 MALEVOLENT GLADIATOR'S ELITE PVP WARRIOR SET / WRATHFUL GLADIATOR'S TABARD / RELENTLESS GLADIATOR'S TABARD / LEGION ELITE PVP (DH & ROGUE) / DEMONIC TYRANNY / BFA S1 ELITE PVP PLATE & LEATHER SET / DREADFLAME / TONS OF ELITE PVP WEAPONS (WOTLK & CATA & MOP) / MORE!

PALADIN / GLORIOUS TYRANNY WEAPON ENCHANTMENT / PRIMAL VICTORY WEAPON ENCHANTMENT / "LORD OF WAR"

HOW TO SELL YOUR ACCOUNT:

Fill out the application below and contact me. Do not leave your application in this thread.

You do not have to be the original owner of an account to receive a quote, but all applicants must know their account's secret question answer.

Gold:
    Armories:
    Legendaries:
    Notable Achievements:
    Notable Transmog:
    Notable Mounts:
    Notable Titles:
    Anticipated Price:

All fields must be filled out in their entirety.

Flexible purchase options are available. Contact me for more information.

____________________________________________________________________________

I am currently the most reputable World of Warcraft account merchant on OwnedCore and one of the most reputable account merchants worldwide. My journey began in 2016, and I have since established myself as the most driven and ambitious new merchant in the industry. I believe that quality and quantity are equally important to satisfy customers of all financial backgrounds and tastes. In 2017 alone, I pushed considerably more inventory at a much higher caliber than all of my competition combined. I strive to make buying and selling WoW accounts as seamless as possible for all my customers by offering the most competitive payouts in the market, flexible payment options, and consistently reliable customer support. If you're looking for speed, efficiency, and professionalism, look no further. Don't put yourself at risk by buying or selling through just anyone; go with the best in the business!

Discord: Cobra#1122
    Email: [email protected]
    EpicNPC: View Profile: ACCOUNTSHARK - EpicNPC Marketplace

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS!

FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD!

bubblesxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for bubblesxo: Positive

Thank you for choosing AccountShark.net!

Fast and easy +rep

As always quick and easy trading thank you

Ridzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Ridzy: Positive

One of the best

Searched high and low for a certain set and within a week or two, shark got it for me! Thumbs up bro. Thank you so much!!

Searched high and low for a certain set and within a week or two, shark got it for me! Thumbs up bro. Thank you so much!!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 ... LastLast