WTS One of the most premium accounts you will ever see for sale. Original Owner! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Braavosi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS One of the most premium accounts you will ever see for sale. Original Owner!

Hey all,

I've been playing World of Warcraft since day 1 of TBC. I have decided to move on from WoW since my friends and relatives and I have started and will dedicate our time to FFXIV. Mostly because a few of them only have access to a PS4. I am and have been the original owner of this account since the day I purchased it and made my first character, which is still my main character on the account. I genuinely want to list everything this account has, but I am certain I would be here all night and day doing so. I will list some of the major features, but know that there are literally thousands of hours put into this account and it shows. I will only deal with people who aren't looking to kick tires or people who are just curious, please save us both the time. The TCG items alone on this account, as well as the Blizzcon items are probably worth over $5,000 if purchased now on sites like ebay or TGCLoot.com. I will post my masked armory, as well as a few highlights here, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Highlights:
    --EVERY LEGENDARY IN THE GAME(Except Atiesh)- this includes Warglaive's of Azzinoth, Fangs of the Father, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, Sulfuras, Dragonwrath, Terecgosa's Rest, Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury, Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings, Shadowmourne, All 4 Legendary Cloaks from MoP and all rings from WoD.
    -Over 335 mounts(Will not give exact total since I am among pretty rare company with this amount of mounts, it wouldnt be hard to figure out who I am in game
    -Almost 700 unique pets
    -All UDE TCG Tabards except Void and Flame
    -Every single TCG Mount there is 17/17
    -Big Blizzard Bear(Over $1k right now)
    -Felsteel Annihilator(Cost 1.5m gil or more)
    -Invincible, Mim's Head, Galleon's Saddle, Ashes of Alar, Clutch of Ji'kun, Kor'kon Annihilator(Garrosh Mount), Emerald Drake(from Drake Achievement)
    -Lord of the Reins title for mount collection
    -7/8 Paladin T3(missing boots)
    -3/8 Warrior T3(Includes the expensive pieces Shoulders and Helm which both capped old BMAH as well as boots
    -Challenge Mode Gold for MoP and WoD - includes Paladin and Warlock Mog from MoP as well as all 4 mounts and ALL weapons and Yeti mount from WoD.
    -Over 19k Achievement points-Believe it or not, this was not a focus of mine. There are thousands of AP that are easily obtained still.
    -90 Feats of Strength

Like I said, you will be hard pressed to find an Originally Owned account as nice as this. Here is the masked armory for you to take a peak at as well. I will not entertain offers below $1000, though I also do not expect to take that amount.

Thanks for your time and feel free to PM me with questions. I will Skype with real buyers only.

Masked Armory - Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Wanted to add that the account has Collectors Edition Legion paid for already as well as Beta access!
    Last edited by Braavosi; 08-08-2016 at 11:54 PM.

WTS One of the most premium accounts you will ever see for sale. Original Owner!
    pebz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you decide to drop price, I am interested but 1000 is way out of my range.

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I'm interested. Throw me a PM on here and we'll talk.

Thanks