WoW account 7 level 100 toons, Spectral Tiger mount! 270k gold and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bugasum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account 7 level 100 toons, Spectral Tiger mount! 270k gold and more!

World of Warcraft Account for sale - Frostmourne (OCEANIC)
    5 level 100 Alliance characters - Mage (691ilvl, has both BIS mythic trinkets) Warlock (664 ilvl) Priest (662 ilvl) Warrior (676 ilvl) Druid (653 ilvl)
    2 level 100 Horde characters - Hunter (635 ilvl) Paladin (640 ilvl)
    Every single profession all at 700 skill.
    Spectral tiger mount, 15465 achievement points, 194 mounts, including Ulduar 10/25man, ICC 10/25man, Sarth +3D 10/25man, Headless Horseman, both firelands Fire Hawks (Rag drop and achievement) Flametalon of Alysrazor from Firelands, DS achievement mount and many more!
    Over 300 Unique pets!
    85 Unique toys, Over 50 heirlooms (including the mount), MoP challenge mode gold on 2 characters (mage and druid) Legendary Cloak on hunter and so much more!
    2200+ achievement in arena, 2k rbg achievement, both pvp mounts!
    Bank alt with own guild and materials stored.
    Transmog items for most characters
    Only reason I am selling is due to being offered my dream job and wanting to pursue that instead of playing WoW *sad face*
    This is truly an account where you do not need to do anything to have the ultimate experiance,. I have worked incredibly hard to have all the things I have on WoW, but after 8 years of play it is time to move on.

Open to enquiries/offers above $800 AU

This is a complete legit sale, You will be given complete control over my battle net account, which includes Hearthstone and D3 also. I can supply a copy of my license for identification purposes and provide any help if you should need it in the future. I am the original owner and only owner.

Here is a link to the mage character

WoW account 7 level 100 toons, Spectral Tiger mount! 270k gold and more!
    bugasum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold has been sold but account still for sale for $750. Hearthstone included with both xpacs and a lot of legendary cards. Diablo 3 with max level toons (Not paragon)