All Collectors Edition World of Warcraft Account! Level 90 druid + lots more stuff menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dysi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Collectors Edition World of Warcraft Account! Level 90 druid + lots more stuff

Hello, i'd like to sell or trade my wow account that has every World of warcraft collectors edition activated on it, also has Diablo 3 collectors also which is linked to the battle.net account

The account comes with a level 90 night elf female druid a 89 female dwarf paladin and lots of other level'd classes ranging from levels all over, what i think makes this account special is that it has a lot of rare names if you're into Japanese anime ,names like (Sakura), (Keiko), might appeal to you i have other names like Sorceress, Crystal, there's multiple servers where i have Keiko and Sakura saved on there are other popular names just cant think of what they are at this time.

Account has 60k+gold cant remember the exact amount its been awhile since i've played but i know its more than 60k

Mounts: reins of the raven lord, white hawk strider, headless horsemans mount, white riding talbuk, travelers tundra mammoth, black war bear, brewfest kodo, swift lovebird, twilight drake, blue drake, some others but forgot there names

9k achieves

I still have all collectors edition boxes in good condition that can be mailed off.

If you're interested in this account please send me a message, im interested in trading it for money or Items/Gold on Tera

Reason for selling this account is i have no desire to play this game or any of Activision/blizzards games

I am the original owner of this account,the account is in good standing and no one else has ever used it besides me
    Last edited by dysi; 10-16-2014 at 08:52 PM.

All Collectors Edition World of Warcraft Account! Level 90 druid + lots more stuff