ORIGINAL ARMANI WAR BEAR ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ORIGINAL ARMANI WAR BEAR ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk!

Epic Wow Account with Original Armani War Bear, ORG Account!

I am Willing to do whatever it takes to secure my first sale and get positive feedback and rep. I will photo copy my I.D and send to you. I will skype and show my I.D. I will confirm my email and I.D through Paypal. I will confirm I am org. owner of account. I am paypal verified. I will go through Middleman if you want. Whatever it takes to gain trust, im just a normal guy trying to do things the right way.

Level 90/Male Troll Druid/ilvl 508 +++++ This account also comes with Diablo 3 WITH a super geared paragon 100 Monk! Over 200k dps Unbuffed! And a level 60 demon hunter 160k dps unbuffed.
    This account has been owned by me and only me/ will verify with ID that this is indeed my account and not some stolen or bought account.

Hello everyone, I am finally parting ways with my Original wow Account I have had since Vanilla. Here is what's included in this awesome account: Original owner.

Mounts: 27 mounts. 57 pets.

• Original Armani Warbear: NOT the battle bear. This is a VERY sought after and exclusive mount that is no longer in game or BMAH. This was so huge back in the day and so rare that when you ride it around town people automatically assume your pro as shit lol.
    • Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    • Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    • Dark Phoenix
    • Rusted Proto Drake
    • Red Proto Drake
    • Bronze Drake Mount
    • Sea Turtle
    • Sea Horse

Titles:

• StarCaller
    • TheUndying
    • The kings slayer
    • The Immortal
    • The Astral Walker
    • Destroyers end
    • Defender of a shattered world
    • Bane of the fallen king
    • Blackwings bane
    • Ambassador

This Account is full of goodies, titles, mounts, feats of strength!
    Mining/600
    Herbalism/600

Link to Armory/gear/stats/achievments http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=68802

And Lastly I'm not letting this account go for $100 I'm looking for alot more. Please add me and talk with me on skype if you have any questions. Only serious bidders please. Oh and scammers pls don't even try as I'm well aware of paypal chargebacks...Which is why you will be paying with moneybookers(skrill) account. It weeds out the scammers and connects people with trusted buyers. Plus it takes 5mins to do, in which case if you want a good deal on gold and your a legit buyer then it's win win. Ty for your time in reading.

Skype = Aarthur0722
    Last edited by Aarthur0722; 02-18-2014 at 06:23 PM.

ORIGINAL ARMANI WAR BEAR ACCOUNT! lv90 Horde Druid. Comes with diablo3 Para100 monk!
    Moonguardian's Avatar Member See me in the Goldshire Inn CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be quite frank with you, this account is probably worth maybe the $100 you're saying you wouldn't take. I personally wouldn't offer such a price, and I buy and sell accounts quite frequently.
    Dig Benis

Aarthur0722's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And those characters have original armani war bear on it? Hmm damn you give good deals.