5+ yr-old WoW acc for sale 6 90s. 3 geared. rare mounts etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sheerkhan777's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5+ yr-old WoW acc for sale 6 90s. 3 geared. rare mounts etc

I'm Selling a 5+ year old US WoW account with 6 90's on it. I'm accepting offers either through email or posts on this forum. The account has 20k gold + 10k+ in items on it with almost every heirloom. Have mounts such as X-53 Touring Rocket/Obsidian Nightwing etc, and pets such as Murkimus the Gladiator and Bananas. All mounts/pets i own can be seen on the masked armory links below. Keep in mind, I am the original owner of this account.
    My DK is geared in pve and pvp with max professions. My warlock is Pve geared with also max professions. Ownedcore only allows for a certain amount of urls to be posted on their forum. If u wish to see the masked armories of my other 90's on the account just email me.

You can also email me at. [email protected]

DK (Main)

Screenshot of the DK and heirlooms in his inventory.

Screenshot of the characters on the account.

This Battle.net Account also has Diablo 3 on it for free if any of you care about that.
    Last edited by sheerkhan777; 07-26-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Improving Description

5+ yr-old WoW acc for sale 6 90s. 3 geared. rare mounts etc
    sheerkhan777's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still for sale