90 troll hunter on wildhammer, 470 ilvl pve/pvp 80$ 2 months left ORIGOWN menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vave2013james's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 troll hunter on wildhammer, 470 ilvl pve/pvp 80$ 2 months left ORIGOWN

Hi I am posting about my 90 troll hunter on Wildhammer.. honestly havnt played the char in very long so hes a lil behind on all the top gear and such but still pretty decent for a botter/starter account.. I am simply tired of it.. he has all flying in all zones, 595 engineering/600 JC/10 mounts/10 wins in a row at 1800+ and the 2k+ 2v2 achievement aswell as all 1750+ all gemmed gear and all enchanted.

I am 23 so you know you are dealing with an adult as it says on my passport which I can prove that it is my own account.. Heck I can even link you to my facebook account if you would like... I have no intention of stealing the account back(I know everyone says that right?) and that is why this is so tough for me.. I really just want rid of it before the time runs out.. this is a steal for 80$ and if you have good rep i am willing to jump through any hoop you want me to to receive my $$.

There is also a level 80 human dk and 76 NE druid on the same server.

I am willing to give my phone number while we do the trade so that everyone feels a little safer.. we can use a middleman if there is one.. like i said i am willing to jump through hoops to get this account gone.. for me it is like money sitting here that I cannot use because its an account.. if you put yourself on the line and take this account im willing to give you my word that nothing will ever happen to it as long as it does not leave you're hands but if you have no rep like me do not expect me to give you all the info so you can just log off because I am not that stupid.

The account has all serv transfers up and account transfers and if you would like to see pictures of him just contact my skype .

My prefered payment is WU due to I do not have a credit card and it would take me weeks to get money of paypal(I think anyway..) but of course I will also take paypal .

My skype is shannon pollard(my gfs account as I do not have one) thankyou for reading and I really look forward to hearing from you

bringing the price down to 60... i just want this gone I am not playing it and its just wasting here..
    Last edited by Vave2013james; 07-13-2013 at 01:00 AM.

90 troll hunter on wildhammer, 470 ilvl pve/pvp 80$ 2 months left ORIGOWN