Paladin + DK and massive amounts of Gold and Gold making Account!! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Marex1980's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin + DK and massive amounts of Gold and Gold making Account!!

Title: AMAZING ACCOUNT FOR RETURNING OR HARDCORE PLAYERS!!

What am I selling: 85 Paladin plus 85 Death Knight HUGE GOLD BANK!! over 200,000 Gold on hand ready to go !! nothing else to buy and quiting the game!

Original Ownership: YES

Region: Canada

Account Description:

This account is a massive massive Gold making / Raidable / Farming / Show off account housing Multiple banks, Guid vault access, Alts with max Vault slot capacity and much more. The best way to show you what your getting is through the wow armory ( not sure if thats the safest wway but I want it gone soon and quick so just email me and I will link you my account information on request and I want serious buyers only!. ) This account is being sold for time invested not for the account itself although the account is part of this transaction I hereby am not selling it as such. YOU ARE BUYING TIME INVESTED!! and ALOT ALOT of auction house managment and blacksmithing went into this baby. Hundreds of thousands of gold plus the 40,000 gold Crafted flying mount!! . Now this account has not seen the newest expansion however its a great account to get a buddy to get in. get aholt of access to buying whatever is needed for any alt or for the main. its in great gear for both characters although i have other alts on ,many servers on this account which can be seen i think viewing the armory link provided on the email request.

Anyhow I never sell accounts this is my second time ( so not never but hardly ever ) selling an account. My first one was on Everquest 1 which I had over 6 Top level raided armor and traeskilled characters nack in 1998 for over 1200 USD .... IMO it was worth more but anyhow back to this account.

I would like the title of the email to be as such : Regarding your Account Sale : Followed by a request for the link to its armory site. I am right now going to try to figure a way to make sure you do not work for sony and not sure how so maybe someone can tell me a way i could figure out how to do this in any posts if possible id appreciate it. I just want this to happen and be done with it as I have a child to take care of now and need some extra cash to buy baby accessories and food etc.

This account is up for transfers to any realm I have never transfered any character at any time to any server or had any renames done because my reputation on the current server is very good and very trusted thus I stayed and had a very fun time playing. I was also promoted to co guild leader quickly because of my selflessness in helping others by using the money I would make every day which was around anywhere from 20 to 76k a day if I gave it a slight effort. ( Yes you can make literrally 20k or more a day just by auctioning and using the money right on this account and yes the money does come with the account ) with barely any effort at all. you can buy out the auction house and name your own price with this amount of money trust me its fun and hilarious at times at peoples comments when you buyout goods and upsale them at will and /yawning

Screenshots: I as of now do not have the account as active because I moved home from California last year February 15th and locked my account up at that time and have not resubscribed due to my time invested in my child now is really heavy and I have no time for playing so I cannot provide a screenshot just yet but I could through print screen on my armory page which i will later on. This is just my pre post and will edit if possible and allow a edited screenshot to take out the name of my characters to be safe and the link header.

Payment: I guess I prefer Paypal as I read in the Must Read! section of this forum and I think I still have one active it wouldnt take me long to figure it out so if someone is interested I will use that method and within the same day of getting a valid offer will run home if not at home and get it all setup for a quick and smooth transaction.

Amount : I am taking OFFERS , however I have a goal in mind and after thinking for days about how much I invested and how many transactions I had to make and armor I had to make and ore farmed and potions crafted etc etc etc. I feel my time invested is worth Approximately $300.00 or more. And with not much else to buy or ceate right now as the account is , the gold is basically just there for whatever you need to use to play with , show off with, whatever you get off on. so I dont care if it seems high cost. It actually really isnt the gold itself is worth the money let alone all the characters around all servers i have also invested my time into.

Contact: you can contact me at my alternate email address which is [email protected] and that is also the address that I wold like you to use to get a direct link or screenshot of my characters and the gold and armor etc.

Paladin + DK and massive amounts of Gold and Gold making Account!!