90 Death Knight for Warrior! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Amagicalman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Death Knight for Warrior!

Level 90 Undead Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

There's the link to the DK.

Most notable mount is the Swift Zulian Tiger, most notable title is Herald of the Titans. Simply way too much stuff to list here (and most of it is listed on the armory).

The only thing that isn't listed that I will go over, is the transmogrification gear. I am a HUGE transmog. guru and have nearly every bag slot, and all of my bank slots maxed out with transmog. gear. You'll always look good! Some of it (a lot of pieces) are actually unobtainable.

I still play the game, and I'm looking to trade this character for a warrior. I'd like you to have at least some very neat or unobtainable items, and 10k+ achievement points. For any more info contact me here on the website via PM (much appreciated if you post here first).

Thanks everyone!

90 Death Knight for Warrior!
    Ugishan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 90 warrior with a bunch of 80+ alts. 6k ach pts and not to to many cool mounts.