90 alliance dk and shaman with 2 horde 85+ alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dbow06's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 alliance dk and shaman with 2 horde 85+ alts

Looking to sell my WoW account I just don't have the time to play anymore. The 90 dk I have has a current 492ilvl dps set and a 476 ilvl for a tanking set also have a pvp set but it is mostly dreadful and few malev pieces. He has BS and JC at 600 and cooking and first aid at 600 as well. The 90 shaman is full malev with almost every piece upgraded twice for healing and has a pve set for healing aswell which is 485 ilvl. I have a horde alt paladin on same server that is level 87 and a 85 horde priest also on same server. All together I have around 40k gold between horde and alliance sold some before I stopped playing thats why it is so low. I am the original owner of the account and it has been active since 2009. There is currently 2 weeks left of game time left.

Armory Links
    Level 90 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Dwarf Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

90 alliance dk and shaman with 2 horde 85+ alts
    trevorwilliams's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi im interested in purchasing your account please message me on Skype: trevorwilliams11 if the account is still available.