full epic pvp geared lvl 90 WARLOCK account. Ready to go for the start of patch 5.2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ahernpwns's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

full epic pvp geared lvl 90 WARLOCK account. Ready to go for the start of patch 5.2

I have grown old of wow and would be interested in selling my account. Yes, i am the original owner. Main character on the account is a lvl 90 Human warlock on the server Darkspear.

here is his armory.

Level 90 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

As you can see he has over 9,000 acheivement points, 75+ mounts, 100+ pets, and close to 30 different titles.

He is equipped with the latest epic pvp gear and with the next season right around the corner he is the perfect starter character for anyone looking for some amazing warlock pvp. He also has 2,000 rated acheivements in both 3v3 arena and rated battlegrounds, making getting into games that much easier.

Scattered throughout the many alts of the account one will be able to find Bind on Account gear of every set, and rougly 5-10k gold throughout the account.

*Armorys of Noteable alts. *edit (unfortunately i am only allowed 2 urls in this post)
    -Lvl 87 dwarf paladin
    Level 87 Dwarf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

-Lvl 85 Human Rogue (full epic pvp gear with fear and vengeance daggers)
    maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-117105.html

-Lvl 77 Undead Priest (current member of the #1 ranked rated battleground guild in the US according to guildox.com)
    maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-117106.html

-Lvl 65 Orc Warrior (Badass little alt in full BoA gear that destroys in battlegrounds)
    maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profiles-117107.html

This account is currently Frozen and game time will need to be added

Account also comes with a lvl 59 Barbarian in the game Diablo 3

*estimated price - $175(negotiable)
    If you have any questions or comments about purchasing this account please feel free to contact me on skype, however, i perfer you leave a post on here first.

Skype = Subpwns

*Also have an account with a lvl 90 Mage and lvl 90 shaman (both undergeared) that i would be willing to sell for a cheaper price.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Ahernpwns; 02-21-2013 at 11:43 PM.

full epic pvp geared lvl 90 WARLOCK account. Ready to go for the start of patch 5.2
    Pen's Avatar Member And Ink CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/3
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sending you a PM.
    "And on the third hand..."
    (Quick, get an octopus!)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never received PM. Still looking to sell account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account has been sold.