WTS 3 WoW accounts and 4 HB Sessions menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bakdoor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 3 WoW accounts and 4 HB Sessions

I don't really have to time to babysit my bots anymore so I'm getting rid of all my botting stuff.

I have 3 different battle.net WoW accounts in Tichondrius Alliance. I also have 4 HB sessions.

1 account has a lvl 90 druid with maxed mining/herb and 120k gold. This account also has another WoW account with cata. A retail Diablo 3 account with a lvl 60 Demon Hunter and a retail SC2 account.

My crafting account has a lvl 90 hunter with JC/mining and another 120k gold. That same account also has a lvl 90 DK.

The 3rd account has a lvl 90 Paladin with ilvl 475-480 (T2 weapons and 2400 RBG rating). Also has 120K gold and BS/alchemy with a lot of recipes including all the MoP BS blues.

+ one 3 session HB key and one single session HB key.

So in total you get 4 lvl 90s, about 360k gold and 4 HB sessions.

I'm asking $400 because I want to get rid of it quickly. Price won't go any lower.

My skype name is oconcep. hit me up and we'll talk. Scammers, don't even waste your time. (Been scammed twice on paypal! Need help!)

WTS 3 WoW accounts and 4 HB Sessions