-=EPIC=- US Account Hunter, Mage, Death Knight and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowd00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-=EPIC=- US Account Hunter, Mage, Death Knight and more!

Due to some major life changes I'm selling my WoW account as I just don't have time to play. It's not a decision I thought I'd have to make but life just got in the way. I put a lot of heart and soul into this account and have been playing it since the original game launched. I'm the owner and will give all the details required for this transaction. I can also provide my Skype details so that we can be on the phone during the transaction if you prefer. All these characters are Alliance and are on a Pacific Time server. I have most reputations at Exalted from most expansions on my main, most titles, over 160 mounts and just under 14k achievement points. All my characters have their primary professions, and my main has every single profession maxed out. I also have a lot of the Archeology Bind of Account items and the super rare mount. There are also assorted heirlooms spread across the characters, a lot of transmog gear and crafting materials and over 300k gold. This is truly a gem of an account and it pains me to let go.

491 Worgen Hunter - this is my main character and the one I played the most. He's 6/6 in MSV and HoF, and has 600 Leatherworking / 600
    link to armory

488 Pandaren Mage - this is my main alt, he's 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF and has 600 Tailoring / 600 Enchanting
    link to armory

471 Death Knight - he has similarly geared Frost/Blood gear and is MSV ready. He has 600 Blacksmithing / 600 Alchemy (Flask Mastery)
    link to armory

433 Priest - this is just my Herbalism/Mining guy, but he's level 90 if you wanted to focus on him
    link to armory

426 Warlock - this is the character I was working on recently, he's still level 87 but can have him levelled before I sell if needed. He's 600 Skinning / 600 Alchemy (Transmute Mastery)
    link to armory

417 Paladin - this is a character I decided not to focus on since I had my Death Knight, but he's got a tanking set and a retribution set, as well as 600 Jewelcrafting / 600 Engineering
    link to armory

Please get in touch if you have any questions, happy to screen share on Skype and show you the account in more detail if you'd like.
    Last edited by wowd00d; 01-16-2013 at 05:32 AM.

-=EPIC=- US Account Hunter, Mage, Death Knight and more!
    nickelo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype
    burdeezy1
    Database Evolved Developer:wave:

wowd00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just did, add me its jbr3tz

wowd00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this will be sold this evening for $250 unless i get a better offer.