Cheap Botting account [Alliance] with 90 Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Botting account [Alliance] with 90 Druid

looking to buy a Cheap botting account. if the account isn't botted doesn't matter thats what im going to do with it. I'm looking for a cheap price. doesn't need any time just want a level 90 which requires MoP. Must be Alliance and a druid doesn't need to be geared. Skype me with a Price. you must tell me your name on the site and must have some rep or I.D Verified or a active memeber on the forum.
    Last edited by cordes96; 12-05-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Cheap Botting account [Alliance] with 90 Druid
    JLawL's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just lost my entire account due to a family member. I left my account logged in and left and they basically stole everything, stripped my toons, and ripped off my personal guild's bank. I was unable to recover it due to the fact it happened from my home. So what I am left with is a level 90 Druid and Death Knight who have no items and no gold.

Needless to say, I am going to quit WoW. I have already transferred my Diablo 3 account off the battle.net account, and I would be interested in selling the account now that I have no use for it. I'm not really sure what I would take as a fair price for it however. I'm obviously new to this site, however, I can easily verify that the account is in fact mine. I originally came to this site to sell WoW gold, of which I have sold about 600k. I don't even know how to tell if they gave me any rep for it or not lol.

I will message you on skype either way when I am able to. Just in case you want to do something.