MaskedArmory.com -- 100% Up-To-Date (Patch 5.0.4 + MoP) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KHAccounts's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MaskedArmory.com -- 100% Up-To-Date (Patch 5.0.4 + MoP)

Hello everyone.

I am the owner and creator of Masked Armory (MaskedArmory.com). It has been a rollercoaster the past 2 years and 2 months since the birth of Masked Armory. Since its birth, Masked Armory has had over 95,000 profiles created (more than all of the other anonymous armory solutions combined -- I can guarantee it!).

I wanted to let everyone here know that we are the first WoW Anonymous Armory Solution to be patched for Patch 5.0.4 and MoP.

HUGE NOTE: All prior created Masked Armory profiles still work! So, you only need to create a new one if you want all of the updates listed below in your armory.

Updates:

* PvP Power and Resilence have been implemented.
    * Total Achievement Points listed for the character/account.
    * Scenarios + Pet Battles are now shown on the Achievement list.
    * All new MoP reputations have been added to the Reputation list.

I will be looking to add a Pets section to the Mounts/Titles page in the near future. The API for the new pets setup is a bit buggy right now, so I will be waiting until it is more stable before adding it in.

Thank you all for your time and I appreciate you all helping to make Masked Armory (MaskedArmory.com) the #1 WoW Anonymous Armory Solution out there!

Regards,

Shane

Owner/Creator of MaskedArmory.com
    Owner/Creator of MaskedCrusader.com
    Owner/Creator of KHAccounts.net
    Owner of TwinkInfo.com

MaskedArmory.com -- 100% Up-To-Date (Patch 5.0.4 + MoP)