[WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord~High End Character~~Rare Mounts~First Realm~PREMIUM ACCOUNTs menu

User Tag List

V1rTualMMO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord-High End Character-Rare Mounts-First Realm-PREMIUM ACCOUNTs

Thread Closed
    Last edited by V1rTualMMO; 08-21-2012 at 08:38 AM.

[WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord~High End Character~~Rare Mounts~First Realm~PREMIUM ACCOUNTs
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24/7 Online

eddiekrad's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any feedback about this website ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by V1rTualMMO; 08-21-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Crosis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent nearly 2 hours speaking with them. I get the vibe they are out to scam people.

They refused to do anything through PayPal, unless I had 10+ Positive Rep's for transactions, was a Premium/Verified member, and had an account for over a year on any mmo forum that sells accounts. Anything below those standards and they request you use "Pay As you Go" (their own in-house financing, where you make a down payment and then have 30 days to pay it off), Wire/Bank Transfer, Credit Card, or Western Union.

They claim to be selling a Rogue account with 113 FoS, the top FoS in the world is currently at 105 - and that's to a Warrior.
    The claim to have a Paladin with 100 FoS, closest paladin to 100 is at 79

Where I am getting my information -

Would love an Admin/Moderator's opinion.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Please , an Admin/Moderator Contact me via PM .

First of All.. when you come here in my Thread like a stranger and nobody heard about you and make this accusations , well please can you show me one person but!! one person ... Ok i must repeat Only! One Person who Got Scammed by us ? and if you dont understand i repeat again One Person Who got Scammed by us ? i Must repeat ?
    Prove your Accusations

Is no Matter! What we sell , How we sell as long Our Buyers Receive 100% the Character What is Paying for and is listed in website, is not Your Bussines Whos that / from Wheres Come or anything else like that .

Shaytan says : '' had an account for over a year on any mmo forum that sells accounts'' But nobody leaved you feedback so dont pretend you dealed since 1 year ago , is excluded .
    You are not a PREMIUM User / you are just a Simple Donator that anyone Can Become , i Require Feedback for using PayPal, nothing bad in this and you Dont have nothing to say in that , you Cant' as Buyer make my Seller Rules , you just can Chose another one but ofcourse you never make the rules of a person that trying make sales , just require Details and negotiate (Dont try make your rules that someone accept it since no1 of us is strong reapead)

If you comes to me as a reputated Buyer/Seller then this Discuss was totaly excluded .
    If Someone Have Questions PM Me , i Give you Any Details and Questions what you need .

We dont know what is '' Pay as you Go'' But i think you mean '' Pay as you Play'' This Option Require 20% + of Amount Price Before , Then you Will Receive full Account Details excluded Photo ID and Start to Play , the ID Scan you will receive it once the Full Payment is Done (Maximum 30 Days) is Just a oportunity for increase Safety Buyer and Relax Paying .

Thank you for understanding .
    Last edited by V1rTualMMO; 08-21-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Crosis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Professional, I would expect you to have a bit more tact in your defense.

That stated, my Account here is a couple years old, while I might not be active in purchasing accounts or other items from other parts of this site does not mean I am not an active purchaser on other forums.

You come in here, on a General Member Account, not a verified account, or a site sponsor account. Said account was created within the last few days making claims of "We're the Rank 1 Seller" without any customer reviews, . Your websites design is basic with multiple misspellings, the prices of your WotLK & Cataclysm Collectors Editions are obscenely over priced.

Performing a whois of your website we see that it became active on 18-AUG-2012, so let me ask you - How the hell can you have unsatisfied customers, or customers at all who have left you any feedback when your domain has not even been active for a full 72 hours?

My Proof - Registry Data | Network Solutions

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
    with many different competing registrars. Go to InterNIC | The Internet's Network Information Center
    for detailed information.

Domain Name: WORLD-OF-WARCRAFT-SHOP.COM
    Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
    Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
    Referral URL: Tucows Domains – Domain Help
    Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Updated Date: 18-aug-2012
    Creation Date: 18-aug-2012
    Expiration Date: 18-aug-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:06:53 UTC <<<
    Suddenly the accounts that I mentioned as not being possible due to their lack of feasible Feat of Strength's are suddenly sold out, seems a bit curious, especially for more than twice what they were being pitched to me for.

For those who do not know how to read a Whois - Understanding WHOIS reports - The Best Online Income Opportunities

Your turn for a rebuttal.

Shay

Hellscreamer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that these guys arn't legit. They try to sell accounts that dosn't belong to them. Ask yourself if they can show the character in-game before you send money and they refuses. It's an romanian league who has been scaming people for many years now. They make new websites and new user accounts on different forums. I would recommend you guys to stay away from buying account from this unlegit site.