WTS/WTT Two accounts 85 boomkin 85 dk 70 twink hunter looking for SOR eligible menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stangcobra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS/WTT Two accounts 85 boomkin 85 dk 70 twink hunter looking for SOR eligible

Item name: US Boomkin, US DK, US Twink hunter
    Item type:Wow Accounts US
    Payment Method: Paypal
    Payment Amount: Offer/trade
    Info on it:See below
    Pictures: Available upon request

The boomkin is the first account, freshly SORed, has full ruthless minus rings idol, has t13 shoulder token, 384 belt, about a month of gametime
    525 mining 525 herbing 525 arch 450 first aid
    5k gold on this account with elementium and herbs in bags(maybe 500g worth)
    Boomkin:Level 85 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    I'm RL friends with the OO and have access to everything including ID scans if thats necessary

Second account has an 85 dk
    Level 85 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    519 JC 525 mining about a month of gametime and roughly 8k gold
    also has a 70 twink hunter
    Level 70 Human Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    has some nice gear, 164 hands in bags, 450 engineering with bolt gun and some other fun stuff, great bg toon and is in a 70 twink guild
    I'm OO of this account and can provide id scans and such

What I'm looking for: Either multiple accounts that can be SORed, 2 per account- eg 2 SORable accounts for the DK/hunter and 2 SORable accounts for the druid, and a month of gametime(you can SOR these from any account you like to get the mount)
    1 Nice toon, bonus points if its inactive and can be SORed, but doesnt have to be, I'd like some kind of caster class, maybe another boomkin, maybe mage. Please be OO or at least have access to all of the information for the account, scammers dont waste your time I'm oo or friends with oo and can recover either account quickly.
    Otherwise $100/account will take it
    These toons dont have amazing gear but are great starters for gearing up, both are eligible for raid finder and all heroics so...
    If you have any questions/comments/concerns please let me know, I like maskedcrusader pm, text(561-358-2371) or email([email protected]), please just let me know that you're from the site.

Thanks for looking and good luck

WTS/WTT Two accounts 85 boomkin 85 dk 70 twink hunter looking for SOR eligible