[WTS] 200k+ Gold and/or various 85s -- Also trading for game time? [Moon Guard] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jollyjedi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] 200k+ Gold and/or various 85s -- Also trading for game time? [Moon Guard]

YES this is a real listing, YES we can talk over the phone to complete the deal. PayPal would make things easy.

I am willing to trade gold for game time as well, if you are interested in that just let me know what sort of rates you are willing to do!

World of Warcraft: 85 MAGE 85 PALADIN 85 WARRIOR 85 DEATH KNIGHT. 200k gold.

I have little interest in WoW at this time and I am looking to get something for this account or gold. It includes...:

- (Horde) 85 Mage(Average Item Level 330+, 525 Engineering 525 Jewelcrafting)
    - (Alliance) 85 Paladin(Average Item Level 350, 525 Alchemy, 525 Jewelcrafting)
    - (Alliance) 85 Warrior(Average Item Level 356, 525 Inscription, 500 Leatherworking)
    - (Alliance) 85 Death Knight(Average Item Level 370, 500 Jewelcrafting, 500 Alchemy)
    - (Alliance) 75 Shaman(525 Enchanting)
    - And over 320,000g (gold)
    - Various heirlooms and other interesting items amongst the characters as well as banks full of crafting materials and many many many other re-sellable items.

If you are interested in just the gold on the account, I wouldn't have much of a problem just working on that as the basis and giving you the entire account for you to transfer the gold with as you like, please consider that if you're interested. I am willing to price it entirely based on gold, etc. I would like to stay within the $1/1000g range but am open to all offers.

All games were digital downloads to the battlenet account, this account is a Cataclysm account.

If you are interested, please e-mail me ([email protected]) or private message me on the forums with any questions you might have, or send me messages with offers you are willing to make, all serious offers will be considered.

DISCLAIMER: By responding to this posting you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "My WoW account", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character. This sale is not for ownership of the account, which belongs to Blizzard. It is for time spent acquiring the characters, items, skills, keys, and other facets of the account. By inquiring to this sale you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this sale will remain the property of Blizzard. By inquiring about, or viewing this sale you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items as a form of service.
    Last edited by jollyjedi; 03-19-2012 at 08:43 PM.

[WTS] 200k+ Gold and/or various 85s -- Also trading for game time? [Moon Guard]
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving this thread a bump as all of info is still accurate.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving this a bump, also interested in trading gold for a copy of Diablo 3. Something like 200,000 gold for a copy of Diablo 3?

Keyvaniath's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a d3 linked to my account and i hate that game, is their anyway i can take it off haha

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly there isn't a proper way to transfer off a game from an account. Sorry you don't enjoy it!