wts [US] Wow account 3 85's + more! alliance and 2 horde account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tripptrapp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wts [US] Wow account 3 85's + more! alliance and 2 horde account!

so basically im quitting the game for good. im wanting to move closer to friends and i need all the money i can get.
    the account is mine i am the original owner and i can provide all information needed for the account aside from cd keys. i lost those awhile ago but ill do my best to look for them in the meantime. you can contact me thru skype at trippstrife or call or text me at 479-883-6596. please only call or contact if you have questions or want to buy. im only taking paypal as payment.
    price is negotiable but looking between $175-$250

the characters are as followed

level 85 ilevel 372 prot pali. has over 50 mounts some of the rare or epic or no longer obtainable. current armor consists of tier 11/12 and raid gear/valor gear
    there is a full set of tier 1 and a almost finished tier 2 set for transmogrification in 4.2 patch comming up. this character was my first 85 and my most geared/played. it has the 2 seater flying rocket and the swift zehvra mount and other rare mounts. it has mastery flying and has over 6000 gold he has max mining and max herbing for making money fast. also has a decent set of pvp gear really good toon for flag carrying.
    there are many many mini pets on the account some of them no longer obtainable like the war bot onyxian welp and many others
    this character is a human male

level 85 ilevel 361 assasination rogue. has max skinning and herbing great professions for a rogue for raiding or making money. has tier 11 and raid/ heroic za/zg gear
    my second level 85 can pull 20k dps does not have epic or mastery flying but can fly on azzeroth
    this character is a night elf female

level 85 ilevel 360 blood dk. another good tank character. not the best gear but good enough to run heroics and raids below firelands with ease. was my 3rd 85 no maxed professions tho has same flying as the rogue
    this character is a worgen male

level 83 prot gnome warrior still in the process of leveling so gear is not set fun leveling character just made it to deepholm has same flying as the rogue and dk
    this character is a gnome female

level 42 feral worgen druid. has bind on account gear and in a level 25 guild.
    boa 2h mace,shoulders chest and cape

level 33 shadow priest dwarf male. not much to say it was just one character i was leveling cus i didnt have a priest

level 25 human marksman hunter. good leveling toon has boa bow,chest,and shoulders. also has a boa 2h axe in inventory aswell as a 1h sword boa agility sword and boa agility dagger equiped. also has boa pvp gear (shoulders gun)

level 19 troll frost mage good for low level leveling has boa robe shoulders and staff this is one of 2 horde characters it is in a level 25 guild and great for leveling

level 13 demonology blood elf warlock. decent character ofr leveling no boa gear or gold.

level 11 resto shaman drainei has boa healing mace,boa chest and shoulder shaman gear. also has boa 1h agility macex2 for going enhancment leveling

all these characters are on the same server to keep them from being scattered

wts [US] Wow account 3 85's + more! alliance and 2 horde account!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the account also has star craft 2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update!i found the cata cd key

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumb account still up for sale

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. account still for sale

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update account is still for sale willing to sell for $125-$150 id prefer the $150 but im willing to take $125 i just really need the money right now. if you want to buy please call the above number or call/add me on skype wanting to sell this account before thanksgiving

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this account is still for sale. really need some one to buy it and take it off my hands really needing the money