wow account trade or sell menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

clsobeck's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow account trade or sell

I have a worldofwarcraft account that ide like to trade its up to cataclysm and is live i have 2 85s 1 goblin rogue and a bloodelf DK and a 80 bloodelf pally as well as smaller alts with boa's the account has 1k gold and they have some JP ^_^ umm its never been banned and its pretty cool... haha the rogue has atleast all 333 gear and the DK has almost all epic and what he doesnt have is heroic or Justice points the rogues spec is assasination the deathknight is frost the pally well its level 80 it has epics but the cata greens are better so no point in even talkin about it =p it has smaller alts level 25 and lower it has a 16 rogue undead a 18 hunter bloodelf and a 25 gnome ... ewe ... gnomes ... and yeah im the original owner i have the email that its bound to and of course the password so yeeeah ... if your intrested contact me and ill send you armory link but for safety's sake i wont just post links of the characters... this is a website for hacking... haha and yeah so ide like to trade it for an active Honor buddy account or ill sell it for $50.00 paypal my contact info is [email protected] email or PM me please ^_^ thanks yall!

wow account trade or sell