WOW ACCOUNT 300$ OBO (Contributor selling) 3 85's multiple alts with full boa menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW ACCOUNT 300$ OBO (Contributor selling) 3 85's multiple alts with full boa

I'm quitting World of Warcraft and I would like to sell the following account for $300 OBO. Definitely willing to negotiate price.

This account has the following characters:

Level 85 Blood Elf Holy/Ret Paladin PvE 362 ilvl. 525 Alchemy (Knows rarest alch recipe) 525 Jewelcrafting (Has cata metas) Epic flying FULL GEMS / ENCHANTS
    Additional details:
    52 mounts including: Mechano-hog, Headless Horseman's Mount, Black Drake, Swift Red Hawkstrider, Black War Raptor, Frostwolf Howler, Albino Drake, Red Qiraji Battle Tank.
    41 pets including: Phoenix Hatchling, Horde Balloon, Mr. Chilly, Onyxian Whelping, Personal World Destroyer, Plump Turkey, Mulgore Hatchling, Pet Bombling, Peddlefeet.
    Some Holy PvP gear, some Ret PvP gear,
    Unobtainables: Darkspear Shroud, Darkspear Pride, Onyxian Whelping BoA infinite use pet, Tiny Voodoo Mask (BC Zul'aman). Includes some awesome looking WotLK ICC items such as Bryntroll the Bone Arbiter.
    He has both the GREEN AND THE PURPLE Illidari tabards, and both the TABARD OF SUMMERY FLAMES AND TABARD OF SUMMER SKY. (This is technically impossible.)
    And more.

Level 85 Undead Frost/Arcane Mage PvP 364-365 ilvl. 525 Mining 525 Engineering Epic Flying FULL GEMS / ENCHANTS FULL ENG TINKERS

Level 85 Troll Elemental/Enhancement Shaman PvP 310ish ilvl. Epic flying

Level 2 Orc Shaman bank alt with 3 (or more) tab guild bank and many vanity items including: Ruby Shades, Diamond Tipped Cane, Antique Silver Cufflinks, Noble's Monocle, and so much more. I have an entire guild bank slot dedicated to vanity items called the "Costume Trunk" :3 Bank slots include random tradeskill items and a tab with rare recipes and pets.

Level 70 Twink Undead Arms/Prot Warrior full Brutal gear, full gems, some enchants, also has FULL PLATE BOAS. Helm, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, Sword and 1h Mace for Prot..

Level 45 Troll Subtlety/Assassination Rogue FULL LEATHER BOAS. Helm, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, Dagger, Dagger, Bow.

Level 22 Tauren Discipline Priest FULL CLOTH BOAS. Helm, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, Staff.

Level 48 Troll Feral/Balance Druid FULL LEATHER BOAS. Helm, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, 2h Mace and I would like to also add that he is HONOR CAPPED and also has the incredibly rare Dark Whelpling pet in his inventory that can sell for upwards of 5000g.

The account also has the Celestial Steed bound to it.

WOW ACCOUNT 300$ OBO (Contributor selling) 3 85's multiple alts with full boa
    ma1991's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This offer still on?
    What server are the chars on?
    Eu/US?

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the US WoW accounts section, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a US account.